Reginold Hemsworth:part 5

The extraterrestrial orb above poured pure silver rays of light illuminating theearth.
His tunic drenched in blood giving off a metallic scent he could feel blood dripping on his arm he appeared to be calm but deep down he was filled with fear of never be able to wake up from a endless dream of utter darkness Reginold gave a cold gaze to the creatures.
Their black fur was rippling by gentle breeze they have silvery eyes and a shiny flat stone present on their backs was shining brightly in the pale moonlight.
their paws embedded with razor sharp claws looked menacing they were brushing their vicious cannies with their tounges and were seduced by soothing aroma of fresh blood  the wolves were looking predaciosly at  Reginold.
Reginold knew these creatures his master have told him that these are the Krymons ferocious creatures dwelling in various parts of the world they can emitt magical beams through their mouths which is the key factor that distinguishes Krymons from other creatures.
He sprinted towards them.
one of the wolf shot a beam
He dodged it.
the second wolf shot a beam
He dodged it too and jumped high in air
Midair Reginold wished to throw his daggers and kill both of them.But
The wolves leaped at the sides and Reginold was caught between the wolf duo.

They opened their jaws and shot a purple beam aimed towards ReginoldReginold quickly moved from their path and the beams collided creating a boom sound

Reginold quickly moved from their path and the beams collided creating a boom sound.
Reginold was hurt badly by the shreds of the explosion
The Krymons use second variation of ire called spire.After the birth all Krymons have a duct called digitube on their backs.when Krymons find any ire crystal they absorb it by digitube.Krymons utilize ire for releasing beams of magicals through their mouth these beams have different colours and  bigger the ire crystal absorbed by Krymons bigger will be the beam
Reginold saw the wolves coming towards him he struggled a bit,stood up and he ran towards the trees in the vicinity.
Hidden behind a oak tree he was panting and the terror of wolves was tormenting him after he witnessed the explosion.
He looked above and saw two purple stones which were present on the backs of Krymons levitating above him
and one of the them shot a beam he was barely able to dodge it the both stones started shooting and Reginold tremblingly was running and hiding across trees because he knew even one hit of the beam was enough to kill him.
After absorption of the ire crystal the digitube  disintegrates and a flat shiny rocks appear in their backs called Krock.Krymons use spire to control krock .Depending upon the ire crystal these Krocks have various abilities.This wolf Krymons are able to release beams of magicals through Krock but they can't release beams through their jaws and Krock simultaneously.
Finally the wolfs withdraw Krocks seeing this without any second thought Reginold dashed out of the trees and as soon as the wolfs saw him one of the wolf shot a beam.
Reginold barely dodged it.
seeing this opportunity the another wolf who was standing on a large rock jumped and slashed his chest.
He moved back his bloodied chest was clearly visible from his torn tunic
The other wolf stealthily moved behind Reginold and kept his Krock waving above his partner because in case if it's partner's attack misses it's Krock would be able to strike him  now Reginold was again caught between them.But this time it was different Reginold now knows every tactics of the wolves and furthermore he still has a ace up his sleeves.
the wolf at his front jumped opening his jaw wide to bite Reginold's neck.
Reginold used Defense mire and stopped the wolf midair then gathering all his strength he flung his dagger towards him at the exact time he switched to attack mire the sheild dissapeared and the dagger shrouded with attack mire penetrating wolf's skull smashed the Krocks of other wolf
The beast felled on the ground and bathed in blood pool.
Reginold was grateful that after killing Lark he grabbed his pocket of mire crystals attached to his trousers and tucked it in his own trousers.He knew that magicals of speed mire crystal were almost depleted so he cant use that but his defence and attack mire crystals were still fresh.Judging by his remaining stamina he could use both the mires for few seconds only so he has to wait for the best opportunity to use it.
Reginold felt a slight pity towards it but it was a do or die situation which made him forced to kill it.
The other wolf's face turned pale after sawing its partner's death but still he continued to shot beams towards Reginold.
now as the other wolf was dead Reginold was pretty confident and was unhesitantly running towards him
He dodged all of them and leaped up high
He landed on the wolf's back.
the wolf looked back consumed by fear and was going to shoot him but Reginold thrusted his dagger in his skull.
The beast along with Reginold as he has exhausted his stamina felled on ground and both of them bathed in the beasts bloodpool
although unconscious his face couldn't supress a triumphant smile.

To be continued
Preview:-what was the past of Bruce?what is layering?what is arcane magic?All these questions will be answered in next chapter.

Author's Note:Thank you all the readers for reading my novel.Please ignore grammatical mistake because I am weak in grammer and stay tuned for next chapter also tell me of i was able to explain the fight properly and your thoughts regarding spire in comments.