Honest

Tzuyu's P.O.V

The next morning I was eager to get to school. Maybe if I can get Lisa alone and talk to her, she'll change her mind about hating the LGBT community and I won't have to hide my feelings for Sana.

As I parked in my space and got out, I rushed inside to find Lisa before Rose and Jisoo finds her. I swear, they have nothing else to do than to be stuck up Lisa's ass.

I find her at her locker, stuffing her purse into it. I grab her arm and she spins around, "Damn Tzuyu, you gave me a heart attack! I thought I would have to punch someone in the face." I try not to roll my eyes.

"I need to talk to you." She motions for me to continue but I shake my head. "Alone." She raises her eyebrow but doesn't ask any more questions while I drag her to the bathroom.

I make sure that it's empty before talking to her. When I know that nobody is in there, I go ahead and start, "Lili, do you remember Jennie?" as her name escapes my mouth, I wish I could approached this differently.

The mixed emotions that were running through Lisa's face was hard to identify, but I knew that she was pissed off. Just saying her name alone can fire up her emotions.

"I thought we agreed to not bring her up. Hmm?" Her nostrils was flaring and I could see the fire behind her eyes. I regret everything at this moment.

"I know, but I thought that I should tell you something." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. And when she opened them, all the anger was gone.

This was a sign for me to continue, "Ok.. So, um.. I don't know how to say this, so I'll just say it.. Um.. I like.. Sana." I take a moment to look at her and see a blank expression.

"No, you don't. You're not gay Tzuyu. You're just confused ok? That lesbian has got your mind fucked up."

"No, it's true! We hung out for the last three weeks and I really like her.. I'm not confused."

She crossed her arms and stared at me. "So, that's where you've been for the last few weeks? Hanging with her?" I nod.

"I went by your house a few times and your mom always said that you were busy or gone somewhere. You haven't even told your mom? I mean, if I were you I wouldn't. Who knows what she'll do." I swallow and try to stay calm.

Lisa continues, "Well, that's nice that you have a little girl crush, but believe me, it's not worth it. But I won't say anything to anybody," I look at her and see a smile on her face. I steady my breathing because I know what's coming.

"On one condition." She smiles at me and I know that this couldn't end well.

*******

Sana's P.O.V

After Dubu and Suho went their separate ways in the hall, I decided to go to my locker to grab my book. I shut my locker after retrieving my book and that's when I noticed Lisa and Tzuyu talking next to Lisa's locker. I couldn't hear what they were saying but Tzuyu had a look on her face that meant she was serious. She dragged Lisa into the bathroom, but I didn't wonder too much as I headed to class.

The day seemed to drag on. The class that I had Tzuyu in, she didn't sit with me. She walked in and talked to the teacher then her and some other girl switched places. I sat there the whole time looking at Tzuyu and wondering what was going on.

As school ended, I said goodbye to Dahyun and Suho, then as they left I waited by Tzuyu's car. I'm not sure why she's been acting strange today but hopefully she'll talk to me.

As I stood there waiting, I heard the doors to the school slam shut and I saw Tzuyu make her way to the parking lot. I smiled as I admired her but my smile faded when I saw the look in her eyes as she neared me. She walked past me and unlocked her car.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I noticed that she was in distressed and it bothered me. As she opened her door, I grabbed it and looked at her. "Tzuyu?"

She stood there not looking at me. Looking somewhere far away until she looked at me and spoke, "I want you to leave me alone."

I don't think I heard right. "What?"

She took a slow steady breath, "I said, leave me alone. I don't want you near me ever again! I want you to leave me the hell alone!"

I tried hard to keep the tears from falling as I stared at her. "What do you mean? What's wrong? Why won't you talk to me?"

She slammed the car door shut and stood in front of me. Eyes bloodshot from crying. "I used you. Ok? I wanted you to feel like you were something special, but you're not. I don't want to see your face anymore and I want you to leave me alone. I hate you!" She got in her car and left. Leaving me broken and battered with nothing but pain coursing through my body as I sit on the concrete in the parking lot, crying and trying to make sense of it all.