Better place

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I parked outside of Sana's house, waiting for her to come outside. I decided to take her to school, I mean why wouldn't I? She was my girlfriend.

I couldn't be happier right now. My life was finally complete. I told my mom about Sana and I, and she didn't scream or call me names, or kick me out. She welcomed me in open arms and told me that she would support me no matter what. I broke down crying while hugging her. I didn't know how my mom would react, I mean she barely wanted anything to do with me. But I guess my step dad showed her a different life than my dad. Although my dad was a great man and always done everything he could, he couldn't show my mom the loving she deserved.

I invited Sana over after school and she met my mom. They bonded real quick and I couldn't have been happier to see them together. Sana stayed over for dinner and then we stayed in my room for a few hours before she had to go home. I slept great that night knowing that everything was ok. I met her friends and we got along. I told them how sorry I was and that I was a total bitch all those years. They were really cool and funny too. Somi and I got along also. She apologized for saying those things to me, but I told her that she had every right too.

I saw Sana make her way out of her house and into my car. I smiled over at her as she buckled her seatbelt. She looked at me and grinned. "What?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm just happy."

She smiled and leaned over to kiss me. I smiled on her lips then she pulled back. I backed out of her driveway and headed to school.

We pulled up just in time to see Lili, Somi, Dubu and Suho all surrounded by a car. I parked and we both got out. They smiled at us as we made our way to them.

"Aw, look at the love birds!" Lisa beamed. I laughed and squeezed Sana's hand.

"Are you all ready to go inside before the bell rings?" We nodded and walked inside together.

I held my girlfriends hand as we walked down the hallway. I smiled at her as she had a smile on her face. She looked at me. "What?"

I smiled. "I just wanted you to know that ever since you came into my life, you've made it a better place."

She smiled and lowered her head. I kissed the side of her face as we walked to class.

This was the start of something more than I could have imagined. Sana Minatozaki, you have no idea what you've done to me, or how you made my life a lot better than it ever was.

I love you.

The End.