14. You can talk about your divorce if you want.

Hello! Heyo!

First off... 4k! *aggressive and multiple air horns* Thank you so much, you guys! This is just awesome and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far. After this chapter, we have six left and one epilogue, so basically we'll be ending on July 11th. *sad emoji*

Second and probably more importantly, regarding the issue with a certain Smosh Games and NE6 member, if you wanna know my thoughts about it, I did post a statement yesterday on my Insta story and I also discussed it on my Message Board with @Claraandthedoctor and @littlebiggies, who are awesome people with awesome books so check them out! But the thing is, if you want to talk to someone about it to fully comprehend it or maybe just let your feelings out, I'm here for you and many of us are! The inbox is always open and the Message Board is also... always open. I ran out of adjectives. I guess the bottomline of it though is that we should stand with the victim. Let's wait for more information and possible statements from him and the other NE6 members as well.

Anyway, we should start! Courtney's POV and see ya!

-/-/-

I don't know how many days I've planned to tell my sister about the marriage and the divorce, but I knew that this was the best time to let her know.

"Hey, there you are!" Kari greets me with an embrace as we meet. "You ready to go looking for a new apartment?"

"Yup!" I exclaim as we get into my car. "So Damien recommended me some places in this area and some other areas. I took three from his suggestions, so we're going to three places and then wanna grab some dinner?"

"I'd love to," she replies before smiling at me. "Look at you, planning and organizing! Work and class has gotten you into such a good shape too."

"You think so?" I ask as I start the engine. "I feel like I've been stressed all the time, but good stress, you know."

"And that gives you a good glow, keep the grind going," she says, leaning back in her seat. "How are your friends doing? Ian?"

"Still sorta in love with you, maybe?"

"Damien?"

"He has a thing going on with the Channel 7 anchorwoman, who's pretty bomb by the way." [A/N: this is a reference to my other book by the way, *aggressive wink*]

"Olivia?"

"Still with Sam and her puppy's the sweetest baby in the universe, so I'm kinda starting to miss Jango."

"Shayne?"

I hesitate before answering, "Uh, he's doing well."

"Really?" she asks, taking a sip from her drink. "His film closed production after all, right? He's probably really bummed by that."

"Very much so, yeah," I answer awkwardly. "But he's doing better, I think. Like, back to normal and happy and cool."

"That's nice. It's not every day after all that you land the role of your dreams and then it's gone just like that," Kari says.

"You're right," I reply, starting my plan of telling my sister about the marriage thing. "Hey, so about Shayne..."

"Oh, listen to this," she suddenly says before reading aloud some piece of news about Trump on her phone and finishing. "Trump is a massive idiot yet again. Thank God he's finally out of the office." [A/N: hopefully, that is. This takes place by end of November.]

"Yeah," I remark, laughing awkwardly.

"I swear, he's the kind of man who'd get drunk in Vegas and place the entire national fund for gambling."