Over the Weekend (Woodrop, Fireafy, Coinpin, & Tengolf)

"See you tomorrow, Firey," Leafy said as she turned around at the doorway.

"You, too."

They shared a quick kiss goodbye before Leafy started the walk to Bubble's. On his way back in, Firey nearly slipped on a stray marker. "Ah! Oh, my spark..." He shook his head and picked up the marker to return it to his study desk upstairs.

He walked through the living room and turned the movie off. He glanced at the other couple sleeping on the couch once more. The second double date—a movie night at Firey's—had been so romantic, Woody and Teardrop had fallen asleep snuggling with each other. Teardrop's face was nuzzled into Woody's chest, whose arm was wrapped around her body and pulling her closer. They both had small, content smiles on their faces and were breathing softly.

"They're so adorable," Firey thought. Suddenly, he looked at his marker, then back at the couple. A mischievous idea popped into his mind and he grinned.

——————————

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." Woody stretched his arms and yawned. He walked to the window and saw the sun rising. "Huh?" He looked around and realized that he was still in Firey's house. "Oh, no! I must have slept over at Firey's house! Shoot, my parents are probably worried sick!" He ran back to the couch and checked if Teardrop was still there or if she had gone home. To his simultaneous horror and relief, she was still lying on the couch, albeit on her stomach with her face in a pillow.

"Teardrop?" Woody tapped her shoulder and shook her ever so gently. "Teardrop. Are you awake?"

Teardrop looked up to face him and blinked twice. "Ugh...five more minutes, Woody." She arched a brow in confusion when Woody's eyes widened as he held his hand to his mouth to hold back a giggle. She blinked a few more times to clear her own vision before responding with an inaudible giggle of her own.

Woody cocked his head to the side, still giggling. "What's so funny?" he gestured.

"You seen a mirror lately?"

"Wow, thanks, Teardrop. You know, you should look in one yourself."

"Alright, alright." Teardrop turned on her phone and flipped the camera. Their jaws dropped as they saw their exaggerated mustaches and eyebrows etched in marker on their faces.

"What did you do to me, Woody?!"

"Me? This was you!"

"I didn't do it! Why would I do it to myself?"

"Well, same here!"

"Had a good night's sleep, lovebirds?"

Woody and Teardrop spun around to find Firey walking into the room laughing. "Oh, my spark, what happened to you two? You look like someone took a dump on your faces and drew with it!" The couple spotted a marker cap sticking out of Firey's pocket. They both gave each other a smile and a wordless nod. Teardrop whipped out her butterfly knife and twirled it a few times. Woody flicked out his switchblade. They both took menacing steps toward Firey as he slowly backed away.