Walking Into Love (Coinpin)

Warning: Violence, mild suggestive themes

"Hi, class."

"Hi, Four."

"Today for P.E., we're gonna do an activity."

"Ugh..."

Four had gathered the students to the school field for a P.E. activity. All the students knew that when Four said "activity," it...wasn't fun. The last time they did an activity in P.E., two people nearly died. So their expectations and hopes were pretty low.

"First, I'll randomly divide you sixty-four students into teams of eight. X! Bring out the dartboard!" X emerged from the gym carrying a dartboard with sixty-four slices, each one with a student's name on it.

"Here you go, Four!" X hung the dartboard on a nearby Tree and handed eight darts—seven blue, one golden—to Four.

"I have eight darts. The golden dart is your team captain," Four said as he held up the darts. "I'll throw them all at once, and those eight people will be on a team together." Four threw the darts at the dartboard, making Tree flinch in fear. "Spongy, Pie, Nickel, Rocky, Cake, Bell, and Eraser! You're with captain Pillow."

"...You have got to be kidding me," Nickel groaned as he and the rest of his team walked over to Pillow, their team captain.

"Next team!" Four threw the darts again. "Fries, Gaty, Bubble, Clock, Roboty, Tree, and Flower are with captain Snowball."

"Yeah!" Snowball cheered. "I knew I'd be captain!"

"Grassy, Pencil, Cloudy, Firey, Robot Flower, Taco, and Black Hole, you're with captain Gelatin."

"Aw, yeah!" Gelatin pumped his fist in the air. "This is gonna be the coolest team ever!"

"Book, Saw, Eggy, Bomby, TV, Pen, and Woody, you're with captain Blocky."

"Ha-ha!" Blocky ran over to Woody and slung his arm around him. "Hey, buddy!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Stapy, Loser, 8-Ball, Needle, Balloony, Lollipop, and Remote, you're with captain Yellow Face."

"YAAAAAAAAAAY!" Yellow Face cheered.

"Perfect," Lollipop muttered. "Just perfect. Well, this team's leader is psychotic."

"Your leader?" Nickel scoffed. "Look at my whole freaking team."

"Liy, Donut, Tennis Ball, Puffball, Bracelety, Barf Bag, and Marker, you're with captain Dora."

Donut facepalmed. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me."

"Leafy, Teardrop, Basketball, Fanny, Golf Ball, Foldy, and Coiny, you're with captain Pin."

"Uh—wh—seven girls?" Coiny spluttered.

"Hey, Coiny!" Firey called. "Don't steal our girlfriends while you're off in the woods!"

"FIREY!"

"And the last eight of you are on a team together under..." Four threw the golden dart one more time. "...captain David."

"Aw, seriously?"

X plucked the dart off of the dartboard and pocketed it. He then took the dartboard off of a petrified Tree.

"...Wh...why did...why did I have to wear that?" Tree breathed. "I saw my life flash before my eyes eight different times."

"Thanks, Tree!" X piped.

"Well, since Tree helped out with the darts, his team will start half a mile closer to the camp," Four declared.

"The camp?" Loser asked.