Mission- Return from Slender

Slowly the graphics started changing and becoming well.. u could say blocky. The houses started fading from existence. They kept walking forward keeping a sceptical look etched on their faces.

All man-made objects started disappearing and they were left with a long stretch of grass and a few trees scattered around the place. The cloud covered, bright blue sky filling the vast empty world...

Suddenly both beings fell unconsciously to the flat ground beneath their feet.

While they were passed out, their figures started morphing into their minecraft skins clothes and then even the writer passed out.

-10 mins later-

George's POV

My mind returns to its original realm and I slowly begin waking up. Everything looks familiar, as if.... no no no that can't be it, please don't tell me we are in that stupid game. My head starts aching as I get up and walk to Clay. His outfit changed, he was now wearing a vivid green I suppose jumper and had a mask with a cute smiley covering half his face, wait what did my thoughts just say, it's definetly not cute.. shut up.

His eyes open and his lips curve into a smile as he sees me after calculating the fact that we were in some sort of alternate universe. He seemed to really not care where he was as long as I was there which was strange for me and for the writer too. Okay.. fine I will stop breaking the fourth wall.

He gets up, a bit unbalanced but that's fine cause I supported him until he could balance again. Then there was silence as we both become aware of our surroundings.

"Soo, lets process what had just happened, we were coming home from school, we came across a forest which you say you have never seen here before and we get transferred to this place, we pass out a few seconds later and when we wake up we are here..." Said Clay as if be didn't want to believe in his words but had no other option.

"Sounds about right." I say sharing his sad tone of voice.

_______________________________________

Don't question the chapter name, I'm running out of ideas. Xxx  writer.

371 words