• tragedy •

Hi, My name is Tayra Brocks.
I'm currently 17 years old and I've been to space befor.

Karen Brooks: 41y/o ,Wife ,mother of two girls, best friend and Spaceship leader (Was on Skansas522 since her Orbit started its mission (since 2020)

My mum. The leader of Orbit T25B, (a spaceship on spacestation Skansas522.) T25B goes to the moon to control.. okay I had no clue what they we're doing up there. But the first time I was out of atmosphere, wasn't even for a good reason.

2027, 15 years old me wanted to die. It was the worst day of my life. Well the following weren't more pleasant but yk. My mum died during her mission. Everything went as planned, at first. My mum and two of her fellow space travelers had to replace a sample generator on the moon. They actually did that a lot of times befor, because it has to be repeated every 3 to 4 months. Something was different this time. I think my mums space suit was broken, and that just no one noticed that, but the professors, police officers and her two co-travelers say that everything was fine. And that 'it' happened on the moon. When the two men's weren't with my mum, she collaborated and she sunk together. When they found her, she was already above the limited time that a human remains with oxygen deficiency.

My Dad, David: 46 y/o, husband, father, brother and architect for his and his brothers family business (or how they like to call it: their dynasty) Brooks' Industries (how rich of imagination haha)

My little sister, Ireen: 9 y/o, sister, so skinny it's scary, annoying, even from another planet (still love her more than anything.)

I knew Mum's last wish was to be ashamed and scattered into space. My mum loved it up there. Since she was born she tried to learn everything about this extraordinary place that has been visited by less than 1% of all people. She was the strongest, smartest, most ambitious and powerful person I got to meet, in my previous life and I'm sure I'll ever will. I look up to her (like, literally). I want to be like her and that brings us to now...

|okay boom. first chapter. I hate it. well I wanted to keep this short cs I dont even know if the 2 people that read this would enjoy it lmao. Kept this in my drafts for almost 2 years now. I never wanted to post it but things change :) have fun!|