Chapter Two

Adrien POV:

I didn't understand why Dom hated Lex so much. She's his sister. He's supposed to protect her, not bully her.

In all honesty, I couldn't stand the son of a bitch, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away because of Lex.

There were no words to describe how perfect the girl was.

If Dom's mother knew what he was doing to Lex she would be so disappointed in him and he doesn't realize that.

I just hope that one day, he will see how much he's putting her through and try to actually make things right with her.

I stood at my locker after first period, watching Lex as she talked to her friend at the end of the hall when Clark walked up to me and slapped my shoulder.

"Hey, man." He said, snapping me out of my daze. "Hey." I muttered.

"What's up with you? You totally flipped on Dom and me this morning." He said. "With good reason. I don't understand why you guys treat her like shit." I snapped.

Clark only laughed, which angered me further.

"Come on, man. You know what Dom has said about her." He said. "You know how Dom feels about her, too. You're just taking his word for all of it?" I asked.

Clark frowned at me.

"Why do you care so much?" He asked. "Because I'm not a fucking dick, man." I said and walked away.

Lex looked up when she noticed me and waved. I couldn't help but smile and wave back.

I was looking forward to this next class simply because I had it with her.

"Ready for class?" I asked her. "No." She said and laughed.

When we got to class, I sat next to her.

"Are you sure you're okay? From this morning I mean." I said. "I'm sure, Adrien. I'm used to it." She replied.

"Hi, Adrien." A girl wearing a short skirt said as she stood in front of me.

She did this every morning but I couldn't bother to remember her name. I think it was Kathy or Katie. It doesn't matter, really.

"Hi, Kathy." I said, guessing her name.

She then frowned at me, telling me that I was wrong.

"Kristie." She replied. "Right, sorry." I said, uninterested.

"Some friends and I are going out tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to join us." She told me. "Yeah, no thanks. I have plans." I said. "Doing what?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and finally looked up at her.

"Nothing that concerns you, Katie." I said. "It's Kristie!" She retorted, angrily. "Whatever." I replied and looked down at my biology book.

When she walked away, I heard Lex laugh shortly.

"That was rude, Adrien." She said. "Man, I don't give a fuck. She's annoying." I laughed in return.

"You hanging out with Dom tonight?" Lex asked me. "Maybe." I replied.

It was a great excuse to see Lexi so it was most likely going to happen.

After school was over, I headed to my car and saw the guys standing by.

"Hey, guys." I said. "Hey, bro. The guys are coming to my place. You wanna chill?" Dom asked. "Sure, man." I replied.

"Good God." Henry, one of the guys muttered.

I looked behind me and saw Lex walking toward us.

"What?" Dom asked harshly.

"It's time to go home." She said quietly. "Yeah, no shit. Can't you just ride with someone else for once?" Dom asked her. "I don't have anyone else." Lex whimpered.

"Hey, I'm headed that way anyway. You can ride with me." I told her.

She looked up at me and smiled softly.

"Thanks." She replied and slid into the passenger seat of the car.

"Whatever, man." Dom said and got into his truck.

I sighed and got into the driver's side of my car and headed toward Lex's house.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your car?" Lex asked making me laugh. "Only every day." I replied making her smile.

My car was a 67 Chevy, which the guys teased me about every day.

"Hey, how about we head and get something to eat before we go to your place?" I asked her. "Aren't the guys waiting?" Lex asked. "Yeah, so? I could use a break from the douche bags." I replied. "Okay, sure." She laughed.