Chapter 436 Hairdresser Apprentice

"I'll be sure to keep this confidential." Mag nodded with a smile, before carefully

reading through the contract.

The contents of the contract were actually

quite simple. The terms stated the two parties involved, the area that was being

granted to Mamy Restaurant, and the things

that they were allowed to do in that area.

Aside from that, there was a non-disclosure agreement and a three-year rental contract. One copper coin per year was virtually nothing, so the plot of land was essentially being rented to Mag for free.

There were no issues with the contract, so

Mag signed it.

"Mr. Mag, your performance last night was truly brilliant. If you wanted to, you would make a brilliant politician." Dicus picked up the contract, and extended genuine praise toward Mag.

"I'm just a chef." Mag shook his head with a smile. He looked at Dicus, and asked, "The restaurant is going to open soon. Are you going back to the city lord's castle right away or would you like some breakfast first?"

"I came here on an empty stomach," Dicus

replied with a smile.

"Alright, please come in and have a seat. The restaurant will be open soon." Mag nodded

with a smile.

"By the way, the reservation fee for last night will arrive after the application goes through our finance department, so it should be here today," Dicus added.

"No problem." Mag nodded with a smile. He wasn't worried about the city lord's castle refusing to pay him. Furthermore, he felt like he deserved the 300,000 copper coins. After all, he had expended a lot of brainpower to facilitate the successful conclusion of the conference the night prior.

As soon as the clock struck 7:30, Mag

opened the restaurant door with a smile,

and greeted, "Welcome, everyone. Today, our

restaurant will be releasing a new product.

It's called ice cream, and there are four flavors that you can choose from. As the name suggests, ice cream is quite cold, so it's not suitable to be consumed on an empty stomach. As such, I suggest everyone try it for dessert after your main course. The ice cream will be limited to two per person

per meal."

"Another new product? Long live Boss Mag! This rate of new releases is awesome!"

"I don't know what ice cream is, but I'll be sure to order one today. Boss Mag has never disappointed us."

All of the customers' eyes lit up upon hearing that, and they discussed spiritedly among themselves as they walked into the

restaurant.

"B-Boss Mag, long... long time no see." A tall and broad figure made its way over to Mag with a bashful smile. Mag turned around, only to discover that it was Haga, whom he hadn't seen for a long while, and Habeng was trailing along behind him.

"Haga, is your arm alright?" Mag faltered

slightly upon seeing him before his attention was drawn to Haga's arm, which was in a crude sling.

Haga hadn't visited his restaurant ever since he'd gone back to fight in his race's civil war. He had heard from Habeng that the war had recently concluded, and that Haga had led his brethren to victory, but it appeared that the victory had come at a price.