Chapter 552 Oi, Big Brother Elf

A six-meter-long Ironhide Bull had just emerged from the mist when a boomerang struck it on the head.

Thud!"

A dull thump erupted, and the boomerang flew back at an even faster speed. However, the oncoming Ironhide Bull only decelerated minutely as it continued to charge toward Sivir.

Five massive ice spears lined up in the air before crashing down onto the Ironhide Bull's head.

The Ironhide Bull let loose a ferocious moo and whipped its head to the side, easily shattering the ice spears. However, its speed further decelerated in the process, and it changed its target from Sivir to Evan. It could sense an aura that it detested even more coming from Evan's body, so it began rushing toward him instead.

"Look out!" Sivir cried as she wound her whip around the bull's horns. She tied the other end of the whip around a large tree, but the whip only lasted a split second before it snapped in half. The Ironhide Bull slowed down slightly as a result, but it was even more furious now, and its eyes had turned crimson.

Meanwhile, the other Ironhide Bull was being led by Dennis and Scott toward the traps that Sam had set up.

"Let's run in the opposite direction so they can take care of that one first!" Sivir immediately came to a decision as she hurled her boomerang through the air. At the same time, she began to run in the opposite direction.

Evan nodded while unleashing a few more ice spears. Even though the ice spears couldn't actually harm the Ironhide Bull, they still provided a disruptive effect.

However, after the Ironhide Bull shattered the ice spears with its head, it refrained from chasing after Sivir and Evan. It took a glance at the other Ironhide Bull, which was about to completely disappear into the mist, and hesitated momentarily before pursuing that other bull.

"Crap! It's not being fooled. Sam and the others won't be able to deal with two Ironhide Bulls at once!" Sivir's expression changed drastically as she rushed toward the Ironhide Bull.

Evan disappeared into the mist, taking a shortcut toward where the traps were being set. Following the events that had taken place earlier, Evan was no longer as trustworthy as he once was in the eyes of his comrades. As such, he had to put in some work and rectify the situation if he wanted to stay in the Rose Mercenary Squad.

"Father, can you hear that? There seems to be something going on over there." Within the mist, Amy pointed in a certain direction.

"Spray-"

Mag pressed down on his insecticide bottle, and a large scorpion on the ground below rolled over with froth gushing from its mouth. Mag nodded with a pleased expression as he also turned in the direction that Amy was pointing in.

Sure enough, he could hear a loud commotion. It seemed that there was a large creature running in that direction, and he could feel the ground quaking slightly beneath his feet. At the same time, he could hear some urgent cries ringing out in the distance. It seemed like a mercenary squad was hunting over there.

"I think I can hear Uncle Minotaur's voice!" Amy's eyes lit up.

"Let's go have a look. It sounds like they're in trouble." Mag picked up Amy with one arm while holding the insecticide bottle in his other hand as he quickly forged on ahead.

He had purchased the insecticide from the system-it was capable of killing all venomous creatures. It was an extremely valuable treasure for people traveling in the wilderness, and most importantly, it was harmless to humans. Only the system could produce something like this.