Mista X Reader

The first ever femboy hooters was coming to your town and you were so excited to visit. You and many others had set up tents outside the day before it opened so you could be the first ones in. You woke up to the doors opening and the first group of people ran in to get their seats. You did not make it in with the first group, but you were pretty close to the front so you wouldn't have to wait too long.

You eventually made it in and were greeted by the glorious waiters. "Party of one." you told them and they escorted you to your seat. You wanted to come with your friends but they all went to the milf denny's instead. You were a little worried to be there alone as you are a registered sex offender and you may offend some more sex without anyone to stop you.

After a few minutes, the waiter came by to take your order. "Hello i'm Mista what can I get for you today?" He asked. You didn't answer, you were busy admiring the greasy hair that was poorly hidden under his beanie. He stank as if he had never taken a shower in his life before. Normally, man BO was a turn off but femboy BO was a different story. He stood there awkwardly as you sat there daydreaming about how stanky his legs were.

"Ummm hello?" He asked "Can i get you anything?" You snapped back to reality and told him your order. He smiled at you before heading back to the kitchen. You went back to daydreaming for what felt like a few seconds, but your foods arrival cut you off. You thanked him and started to eat. The food was decent, but you wanted to be eating Mistas smelly socks instead. The way he wore his socks and sandals while at work gave you a rock hard cock.

After your meal, you were sad to leave femboy hooters. You wondered if you'd ever be able to see Mista again. Everyone is dying to go there so you had no idea when you'd be able to go back. You cried yourself to sleep that night. Not because you were a disappointment, but because you may never get to smell the femboy of your dreams ever again.

The next day, you went to the library because you were a nerd. You were not like other girls always on they phone, you read book. At the library, you were reaching for a book, but it was too high up for you to reach. "Need a hand?" a familiar voice said. You turned around to see it was your favorite femboy Mista! You tucked your hair behind your ear and did a debby ryan smirk at him and nodded your head.

"Don't worry babe, I got this." He did a quick fuckboy face to charge you his power before shoving his fat fingers up your bussy and lifting you off the ground so you could reach the book. You thanked him as he let you down. "All in a days work" He chanted. The people in the library shushed him for being too loud. He shrugged before naruto running off into the distance. You were about to run after him, but his lack of showering made his fingers so nasty they gave you an infection and you died on the spot. At least you got to go to femboy hooters though.

The End