Part 2-Welcome To Arendelle

"See Riku, I told you it was pretty!" Sora smiled. He grabbed my hand suddenly and ran out into the snow covered meadow. I looked around in awe. "I've never seen actual snow before..WOAH, IT'S COLD!" I shivered as Sora laughed at my reaction. "Here, lemme get your extra jacket!" Sora sprinted into the gummiship and ran back out, jacket in hand. "Put your arm in." Sora lifted my arm into the jacket, putting it on for me. "Uh, Sora. I could've put it on myself." I smiled and Sora looked up at me. "Heh, sorry." Sora blushed softly, and I did too. "It's okay, I didn't mind." I raised my hand to Sora's head and fluffed his hair. "Heh, Riku! Quit it!" Sora laughed. I was laughing with him, then suddenly I hear a hauntingly beautiful call.

     "Ahh ah ahhh ahh.." It echoed through my ears, it sounded like it was coming from a distance. "Sora..do you hear that?" I asked. "No, what was it?" Hmm, he didn't hear it? It was loud enough for us both to hear it's call. "It's..nothing. Let's go." Sora tilted his head and lead me to Arendelle Castle, to meet his old friends.

     "Anna! Elsa!" Sora ran up to the girls and hugged them both tightly. "Hello, Sora. Where's Donald and Goofy? And who is this?" Elsa walked up to me, trying to see if I was friendly. "Oh, they had to help my friend with something. This is Riku, my best friend!" Sora wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Oh. Well, it's very nice to meet you, Riku." Elsa smiled and Anna did too. "So, what brings you guys here?" Anna asked. "Well, we are on another adventure!" Sora said happily. "Well, we're very happy to see you again!" Anna giggles and hugs Sora again. "Ahh ah ahh ahh..." The voice sang again, but this time I noticed Elsa having the same reaction as I did. Maybe she can hear it? I walked up to her and tilted my head.

     "Elsa, can you hear that?" I whispered so nobody else could hear.  "That voice? You hear it too? Thank goodness..I thought I was the only one." She sighed. "What do you think it is?" I asked. "I don't have the slightest clue.." Elsa replied. "Come on, guys! We're heading to the castle!" Sora called for us as he ran to the castle with Anna. "Well, we better catch up." I told Elsa. "Yes, let's go." Elsa and I walked to the castle, wondering what the call was.