Part 6: The Wind Spirit

"Ahhh! WHAT DO WE DO?!" Sora screamed as we blew around in the tornado prison. "I don't know!" I replied. Suddenly, Sora flung himself over to me and cuddled close to me. My face flushed red as Sora wrapped his arms around my waist. "AHH!" Elsa screamed as we flew around. After that, everyone except me and Elsa flew out of the strong wind.

"ELSA!" I yelled out to her and we used both of our power to cover the walls. "KEEP TRYING, MAYBE WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS!" Elsa yelled back. I used all of my power to cover the walls. Suddenly, the walls broke and me and Elsa were set free.
"RIKU!" Sora ran over and hugged me close. "I'm okay.." I let him know that I was alright. Anna ran over and hugged her sister. That's when we noticed the iced figures around us.

"Woah..Olaf did say that water had memory.."Sora looked in awe at the statues. "This is our father, but who's the girl saving him?" Anna asked. I looked at the woman's figure, it looked like Anna and Elsa, but I wasn't quite sure. Suddenly, we hear rustling in the bushes. Anna grabbed a sword from one of the sculptures and got into a battle stance. Anna slashed the bushes with all her strength, and revealed people ready to attack.