Part 4- Enchanted Forest?

"Riku! What happened, all the fires went out, the water's gone, the winds blowing super strong..what's happening?!" Sora grabbed both of my hands and I looked at him. "Well, me and Elsa accidentally woke up the spirits from some enchanted forest she told me about."I explained. "Woah! That doesn't sound good.." Sora looked around at the people with worry. "There's also something else I needed to show you.." I outstretched my hands and ice and snow shot from them. "WOAH! YOU HAVE POWERS LIKE ELSA'S, COOL!" Sora hopped up and down as he saw my new power unfold. 

     "Yeah, I don't even know where they came from.."I looked at my hands. Where did they come from..? "I've also been hearing a voice, and so has Elsa." I explained. "Riku, Elsa said she is going to follow the voices, you hear them too, right? So you and Sora better come with us."Anna stated. "Okay." Me and Sora said in unison. "So, where are we headed?" Sora asked Kristoff. "To the enchanted forest to find the voices Riku and Elsa are hearing." He replied. "Oh, okay. Hey Riku, what do you think the voices are?" Sora asked me.

     "Hmm, I'm not sure Sora.." I replied with worry in my tone. "Hey, it's okay! I'll be right here, by your side!" Sora smiles warmly and I smiled back. "And I will be by your side too, Sora." I smiled more as he giggled. "Well, let's get in the wagon and then we'll be off!" Sora jumped in the wagon with excitement. "Yeah." I jumped in beside him, and Elsa and Olaf got in too. "Riku, your powers are amazing.." Sora took my hand and examined it, smiling. "T-thanks, I guess." I blushed as Sora looked at my hand. "Let's go!"Kristoff sped off into the unknown to help us find the siren.