Part 7: Northuldra?

I stood protectively in front of Sora, keeping an eye on the strange tribes movements. Suddenly, banging comes from behind us. We all turn to look to see who it is, and Anna recognizes the people immediately. "Arendellian Soldiers? (A/N:Don't know if I spelled that right.)" "I see you're on our territory again." The soldier looks down at Anna. "Uh..what are you doing?" He asks as Anna studied him. "General Mattias!" Anna exclaimed. "Uhh, yeah.." He said with confusion in his tone. Me and Elsa froze the ground so they fell to the ground.

     "Did you see that?"General Mattias asked. "Yes, I saw it. Magic."The leader of the tribe replied. "Who are you guys?" Mattias asked. "I bet you're wondering who we are and why we're here. It's really quite simple. It began with two sisters. One born with magical powers, and one born powerless, with her love of snowmen, infinite. " Olaf explains the story of Anna and Elsa and Sora watches, in tranced into his story. "I thought you were here for this?" I told him. "Yeah, all I really did was climb a mountain and fall off a few times and looked for Olaf in the snow." He replied. "Oh." I nodded.
"We only listen when nature calls." The leader said. Suddenly, the trees light aflame and everyone screams. "And nature called.." Me and Elsa chase after the tiny fire, shooting ice at it. "ELSA, RIKU-"Anna screamed.