Post-prom

Alexander
The night of the prom was...well something. They were so vivid that I can still remember them word from word...

*flashback*

"Holy shit...they lit this place up!" I yelled in excitement "hell yea!" Mulligan roared as he charged off to the snacks "je will go get us a table" Laf said as he walked off towards the tables "guys!! They have booze!" Peggy yelled as she ran towards, she just came from the punch bowl, "they do?" James asked "yea!!" She exclaimed "and to think we'd be mature at this prom" Angelica mumbled. Basically there's no parental supervision here, it's just teenagers being teenagers. But we did promise we wouldn't drink but I guess that promise is kicked out the window. I looked over at Thomas who was talking quietly with Eliza "what are we whispering about?" I asked as I leaned over to them "Eliza has a crush on some girl" Thomas said "Thomas!" Eliza exclaimed "aww how cute who is she?" I asked looking around for her "shush! She's over by the punch bowl" she whispered as she turned me towards the punch bowl. There stood a beautiful girl in a satin red dress, her waist length hair was left down and it was filled with beautiful bouncy curls. "Wow!" I mumbled "I know right" she sighed as she stared her down "if I was straight I would totally have her" I said "but you're as straight as a rainbow" Eliza cooed as she began to walk away "where ya goin!?" Thomas called after her "to talk to here!" She called back "well that just leaves me and you?" I said as I turned towards Thomas "I guess so Lex" Thomas purred as he wrapped his arms around me "uh no your not!" John said as he wrapped his arms around us "what?!" Thomas yelled "me and James are still here!" He said in excitement "hey" James mumbled "James! Let's go dance! See ya Thomas!" I yelled as I grabbed James and left. "Why'd you do that?" James asked as we were squashed between drunk sweaty teens "uh no we haven't spent time together in a while and I thought tonight just might be the night" I mumbled with a shrug "oh! That's nice" he smiled "great! Now let's dance!" I yelled as I began to dance "okay!" James said as he joined me.

*30 minutes later*

Thomas
I sat grumpily at the table while John talked about well I don't know. I was still upset that Alex ditched me for my best friend "yo Thomas! Did you hear me?!" John yelled over the music "sorry I can't!" I yelled back with a shrug he rolled his eyes at me. I then heard everybody chanting the word 'go' over and over again "the hell are they doin?" I asked as I got up John just shrugged as he followed me. A crowd had gathered at the middle of the floor and someone stood in the middle, me and John shoved our way through the crowd. James, Alex, Laf, Herc, Angelica, Eliza, and Eliza's friend (crush) were already at the front "What's happening?!" I yelled over the chanting "it's Peggy!!" Angelica yelled back "huh?!" I said "she's chugging la booze" Laf yelled "she's goin for two!! Go peggs! WHOOO!!" Herc yelled chanting 'go' along with the crowd "are you gonna stop her?!" I asked "no! She's doing this to herself!" Angelica deadpanned as Eliza shook her head disappointedly. I looked over at Peggy to see she downed both bottles and threw her arms in the air while a lazy grin rested on her face "YEAAAAAH THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!" Herc yelled as he ran forward to pick her up, he easily placed the girl on his shoulders as he began to chant her name the crowd quickly followed. I let out a sigh as I looked back at Lex to see him talking to Eliza's friend, I smiled slightly at the sight at least he's having fun.

Alexander
After the fun incident, we left prom and heading to a dinner. Someone puked on the buffet table, drunken whores I didn't even get to try the peach cobbler. Peggy sat next to her sisters while Angelica lectured her about her incident, Eliza was talking to her future girlfriend. She's a sweet girl I like her, I think her name was Marie? Wait no it was Maria! Yea Maria! I sat next to Thomas while I slurped in my smoothie "ah!" I said while opening my mouth Thomas happily dropped some fries into my mouth which made me happy "you guys are so cute" Maria mumbled with a small smile "just fuck already" John said "John!" James scolded which cause John to laugh "are you two dating?" Herc asked while gesturing towards Eliza and Maria "Mulligan!" Eliza exclaimed with a red face Maria's face was also a deep red "no we are not dating" Eliza hissed "I don't mind if you think that..." Maria mumbled while looking down. We all went silent until John ruined it "do you think she's gay?" He asked Laf "toi need to shut up mon ami" Laf mumbled "you-you really mean it? I mean I've liked you for a while now but I didn't know how to tell you" Eliza mumbled while wringing her hands together "me too" Maria said while meeting her eyes "so do you maybe wanna give us a try?" Eliza asked with hopeful eyes "yes I would love to" Maria gleamed as she latched her lips with Eliza's "AYYYYYYE" Herc boosted as he clapped "awww" me and John cooed while Thomas, Laf, and James gave their congrats. Eliza looked over and Angie who only gave her a soft smile "I'm happy for you and you know I support you 100%" Angelica cooed as she kissed Eliza's cheek "thanks Angie. Peggy?" Eliza asked while looking over her tipsy sister "protection." Then she threw her head back down going right back to sleep. We all laughed and welcomed our newest member to the group.