11. be my valentine [🏹]

thank my love for cheesy love songs and tumblr because it keeps me sane while writing.

------------------------------------------

The sun was shining down upon Corona. As you walked through town, you noticed the red pennant banners with hearts that are hung up in the streets, flowers of all kinds surrounded you as lovey-dovey couples filled the streets. It was the Day of Hearts and you couldn't be more happy about it.

Suddenly a young boy pops out from the corner with a bouquet of your favorite flowers in his hands, hiding his face.

As he put down the flowers to his chest, you discovered it was Varian.

"Oh hey, Varian!" You said as you grinned widely, thinking that he remembered what your favorite flower was.

"These are for you, my love." He says as he hands you the flowers with a twinkle appearing from his bright blue eyes.

"Oh come on, stop it." 

He swears he could see you swoon for him as you push him on the shoulder playfully as you hide your face and that was enough for him to warm his heart.

"I have an idea." He says as he grabs a single flower from the bouquet.

"What are you doing?" You ask as he snaps the stem. He slowly pushes your hair behind your ear as he puts the flower on your earlobe.

He stares at you with those loving blue eyes as he admires your beauty. 

"Wow. I didn't think it was possible to love you more. Yet, here we are." He puts his arms around your waist as he pulls you in a hug, his chin resting on your head.

"Happy Hearts Day, Varian." You say as you could feel yourself melting in his arms, still holding those beautiful flowers.

"Happy Hearts Day, (Y/N)." You felt his lips on your forehead, giving you a soft peck.

The both of you were walking down the street, holding hands as you were about to arrive at the palace square.

He stopped in his tracks as he turned to face you.

"By the way, I was meaning to ask you if uhm you wanted to sign Herz Der Sonne's diary with me?" He asked as he fumbled with his clothes and got a bit nervous of what your reaction was gonna be. "I mean, yes, I know that we're young and all that but-"

"Varian, there's no need to ask me that. I would love to sign it with you and only you."

"I know that we're still kids but I can't wait for the time that I get to wake up next to you."

"Oh, don't go sappy on me now, Varian. Let's just enjoy this moment while it lasts." You say as you went on inside the palace square, admiring the decorations and booths surrounding it.

As you walked over to the diary, you put in both of your names and signed the diary. You drew a heart on your names, proclaiming the love that you have for one another.

"Well then, looks like you're stuck with each other for forever then. Good luck, Varian." Eugene chuckles as he happens to be passing by, checking in on the guards.

"Hey! What was that suppose to mean?" You said as Eugene annoys you once more.

"Oh, come on (Y/N). I was just kidding. You guys will do great with each other. If you ever need any advice, Blondie and me will always be here for the both of you."

"Aww, thanks Horace, I mean ahem- Eugene." You laughed as you saw him with a sour expression on his face.

"HEY. I already told you to stop calling me that!" He said as he marched away grumpily.

The both of you started laughing about Eugene's reaction. He really did seem to loathe that name.

"Well, he is right though. Looks like you're stuck with me forever." You say as you face him, your hands playing with his hair.

"Then I guess I'm very lucky, because if I'm stuck with someone forever, then I'm glad it's with you." He says as he boops you on the nose.

"Oh Varian, what did I do to deserve a guy like you?"

He closed the space between the two of you as he gave a nice and warm kiss, before placing small kisses on you almost everywhere around your face. On your nose, your cheek and your forehead as you laughed and threw your arms around his neck.

Oh what a lovely day to just fall in love.

-------------------------------------------------

i'm on a whole other level for my love of fluff. I JUST LOVE FLUFF SO MUCH.

forgive me, it's just because i'm a hopeless romantic for these kinds of things lol