12. glide with you [⛸️]

GUYS.

I'M FREAKING OUT.

WE'VE REACHED 1K READS.

WOW.

I CANNOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THIS.

I'm pretty new to writing fan fiction, but I can't believe it would've come this far! I thank you all for your support and for giving me some of your time to read some of my work. To be honest, I kind of didn't want to make this fanfic in the first place but I decided to just shoot my shot aND IT FREAKING SHOT. I love you guys so much! THANK YOU AHHHHHHH.

----------------------------------------------------

"This is gonna be so exciting!" Rapunzel said as she was putting on her skates.

Varian had told everyone the other day to go to the lake near Old Corona because he had something to show everyone.

Everyone was anticipating and was very excited to see what Varian had come up with. They all knew Varian had come a long from explosive and destructive inventions to actually really good ones. He only told them to bring out their skates.

As everyone sat on the bench next to the lake, everyone saw Varian coming up near them as he was pushing a cart with what seems to be a new invention of his covered up with fabric.

"Hey Varian, what is that?" Rapunzel asked as she seemed very excited and curious on what Varian had hidden.

"Welcome everyone! It is my great pleasure to show you guys my brand new invention!" He said as he was gripping  on the fabric. "Ever since (Y/N) had told me but she had missed and wanted to do ice skating again, I have been at hard creating something that will blow your minds."

You heart jumped at the fact that Varian did this, for you. You hoped you weren't turning red though.

You were all on the edge of your seats as Varian was about to pull off the fabric.

"Ladies and gents, I give you THE GLACIER!" He said as he pulled it off, revealing his new big invention in front of everyone. You all gasped in awe.

"Once I turn it on, it'll create enough energy to produce a low enough temperature, which we need about is -60 degrees to get the lake to start freezing in minutes."

"This is amazing, Varian!" You said as you couldn't believe what he had just made. 

You all started to chat amongst yourselves on how you were all amazed and proud on how far Varian has come.

"Whoa Var, you did all of this ..... (Y/N)? Nice job, kid." Eugene asked as he got up from the bench and slowly walked over to Varian.

He whispered, "Some kind of feelings you got there for her huh buddy." Eugene chuckled as he folded his arms.

Varian's eyes widened. "NO I DON'T." He suddenly felt very conscious.

"You don't what? You didn't think that I wouldn't notice you went through sleepless nights and lots of planning on how to make this thing just because she told you that she missed ice skating?"