Ch1 • At The Jung's

Lezz geddit.

🔹🕹️🔹

"Wow, hyung, you got so many stuff!" Chenle exclaims, as they walk into the attic. Jaehyun chuckles from behind him and the rest of the younger members wanting to check the place out. "Nah, not really. My grandpa owns most of them. This is in fact his house"

Taeyong who was right behind chenle looked back, remembering something. "Didn't you mention that your family used to take in foster children and raise them?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, back then most foster parents didn't treat the kids well, so my grandparents thought it would be best for them to do it instead, the right way. And then when my parents came along, they continued the tradition" Jaehyun shrugs, walking around the huge attic to look around like the rest.

Taeyong smiles from his place. "Your family's really generous, Jae" The latter looks up at that, cheeks slightly heating up, he chuckles, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, if you put it that way, I guess they are. That's why I look up to them"

"I'm sure you'll be just like them" Taeyong reassures walking closer. Jaehyun smiles, nodding his head. "Yeah, I hope so....."

Their voices tuned down in the younger members' ears. The 00 liners were sprawled against the wooden floor in the innermost corner of the room, looking through wooden chests. "They're doing it again" Donghyuck groans, clearly done in the middle of the late afternoon. Renjun from beside him scoffs in agreement.

"Know right, they do it every single day, won't they ever get tired of smooching each other?" he snickers, mocking kissing noises near the end. The two teens laugh at that, as jeno, yangyang and jaemin who were sat beside them, follow suit.

"Holy crap!" Chenle and Jisung exclaim aloud in unison. Taeyong's smiling face drops, and was replaced with a glare. "Zhong Chenle, Park Jisung, language" he warns strictly.

"Sorry, hyung. It's just that, we found this really cool treasure chest with a weird lock" Jisung says, looking back down onto the once heavily coated chest. Jaehyun's and Taeyong's hearts almost visibly drop at what they heard.

"It can't be..." Taeyong whispers to himself in disbelief. But being the little weirdo he is, hendery was already beside him out of literally nowhere and heard what he said. "Can't be what?" he asks, making the older jump.

"Hendery! Please, stop doing that" He says, trying to calm down his raising heart. The younger member tilts his head. "Stop doing what?" he asks once more.

"That" Replies taeyong, he groans softly. "Never mind, just–just don't sneak up on people, please, especially me. I'll get a heart attack trying to take care of you all"

"Guanheng hyung, you sneaky little prick" Jeno grins, shaking his head at the older teen. The latter looks his way, throwing a knowing grin, as he pointed finger guns at him. "You know it" he says, dodging Taeyong's hand that was about to hit his head and rushing behind Jaehyun.

The eldest in the room sighs in annoyance, moving away to calm himself down. He shakes his head, deciding to let the energetic teen be. Then he walks up to the two youngest members, pulling them away from the lone case.