Ch2 • Naughty

Warning⚠️: BEWARE OF MAJOR CRACKHEAD CULTURE AND MINOR DRAMA AHEAD

🔹🕹️🔹

It's been a total of 4 long hours since everyone left. The older members were invited to an all adults event concerning a fashion show and an after party, the reason as to why they left for the evening.

Their managers and the staff who went with them were surprisingly too less in number and only enough to come with them to the event. And Jaehyun's family had a flight to New York for a gathering, which was both a convenience and a hastle.

A reason as to  why the younger members were forced to stay on house arrest until they arrive. Because the company thought they were old enough to be left alone on their own until everyone arrives. And because they have no other choice to begin with.

And now, with the clock hitting exactly 10:00, they've done nearly close to everything a slumber party should have. From eating all the junk food they had until their stomachs burst, to dancing around the house like mad people with the music blasting from speakers, to watching 2 movies straight, to even playing countless games they could think of.

And yet here they are, sprawled around the messed up living room, bored out of their minds once again.

"God, I'm gonna explode. This is so boring" Donghyuck complains, lying on his back with his head on top of a bean bag. Mark, who was lightly strumming on his beloved guitar, looked up towards him. "Why don't we call it a day and head for bed?" he suggests, trying to be the good hyung.

Renjun scoffs. "Yeah, sure. With all the sugar and preservatives we ate, you really think we'll be able to sleep?" Mark just shrugs, resuming to playing his guitar.

"He's honestly right. I don't think I'll be able to get even a wink with all the gummy bears I've ate. Nu-uh" Chenle says, giggling at himself.

Hendery sighs, lying lazily against the couch. "Can't we do anything else? My energetic self can't stay still for so long" he winces, feeling the urge of sugary adrenaline pumping through his veins.

"You never do" Xiaojun deadpans, walking up to the Bluetooth speaker on the coffee table set aside in one corner of the living room, turning it off.

Hendery looks his direction. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Xiaojun rolls his eyes, boredly glancing at him. "Something your dumbass wouldn't know"

"Why I outta–" Before hendery could charge for the shorter, he was pulled back down by none other than Lucas. "Okay, Break it up. No one's beating anyone"

It grew silent in the room, as Lucas looked around. "What?"

"Are you..." Mark starts, hesitantly. "actually being a responsible person for once?"

Lucas gawks at him. "I don't know if I should be offended or take that as a compliment" he grumbles, feeling hurt.

Donghyuck rolls his eyes. "Alright, stop" he says, standing up from the couch and standing in front of his friends. "This is getting us nowhere. We seriously need to find something else to do"

"Then what do you suggest?" Chenle slurrs from his sprawled out position on the carpet beside Jisung, obviously bored out of his mind.