Chapter 13- Building Disaster

Nora on top^^^

Trevor on top ^^^Harper's P

Trevor on top ^^^
Harper's P.O.V

By the time I reached back, I was soaking wet because of the heavy rain that had started not long ago, Rachel was sprawled across the couch looking at dresses to buy online, probably for her birthday. Shit her birthday. It was on the eighth of October which was in two days!

I mind linked Vincent about it, who was still very grumpy but agreed to meet up with the pack to plan a surprise party for her. By the time I got every pack member on campus on the same mind link and we had decided upon meeting in the common room near the lobby, I had dried up and changed into a big green hoodie I found in my apartment and a pair of black leggings.

Soon enough all thirty to thirty five of us were gathered in the warm and comfortable common room, from freshmen to a few pack members who were visiting teachers here. We all sat around the fire place and someone had gotten a few snacks which were being passed around as people enjoyed the homely company of the pack.

I sat in the center sofa with Vincent who had showed up all sweaty and wet and had luckily found been able to get is towel to dry up but by the look of his darkened eyes I knew he was still very pissed.

"Good evening, Lucian Moon, as you know it is beta Darren's daughter and our dear friend Rachel's birthday in a couple of days and as it is her twenty first birthday the chances of her finding her mate intensifies which adds more reason to celebrate her day with a good party." I started instantly gaining everyone's attention,"We are open for suggestions till the next hour after which we will start organizing for the event, is that clear?"

Everyone nodded and murmurs and movement filled the room, as said for the next hour we worked together and decided that we'd invite all the alphas and their packs we had alliances with and some other people Rachel was friends with, the party would be held in the 'Fiona Gardens' which was a huge field near the apartment complex with a one floored house. This area belonged to the students so booking it first it would belong to us for the night.

After the booking the venue which was luckily free and allotting people their work, the room quickly emptied out as they left leaving Trevor, Vincent, Nora and I alone. Nora played with her unruly curly hair as she calculated the budget for the party, while Trevor and Vincent contacted various catering services and I made a list of decorations needed. We all then decided to pitch in and buy a gift card for Rachel worth over $30,000 and then sending her for a shopping spree or whatever she wanted to do with it, knowing Rachel she would probably donate most of it and use the rest for a box of cakepops.

As I busied myself with the party preparations, I began thinking less and less of Deimos, more over of our steamy encounter behind the gym. Though every time I thought of it I couldn't help but feel my lips tingle and my heart hurt at the same time, what a weird,weird combination.

Rachel didn't realize a thing, Vincent had made sure to introduce her to a new crime drama called, 'How to get away with murder' and she was hooked. Meanwhile I had avoided Deimos like plague, mostly because Adeline was always with him and it looked like she was trying to make amends or whatever but Deimos never reacted to her, he just listened and said nothing. I had even asked Nora instead of Vincent to hand out invites to the Alphas as I knew that he would flip out on Deimos which would not sit well at all, especially because I had told him about everything from the rejection to the deal and the gym session.