Chapter 2: The Undead

His rest wasn't long. "Jack, get ready to move out, we're going to rescue General Unduli", Gree said to Jack. He hasn't even had a meal yet. "Alright, you got it, Commander". They arrived at some sort of architecture. "The bugs really like to build tall structures, don't they?" he thought. He had heard about the Geonosians and the First Battle of Geonosis, where the Clone War began. "Luminara's saber", Kenobi sighed. They descended into the caves. It was eerily quiet, all he heard was the humming of two blue lightsabers and the clone footsteps. Here and there, he heard clicking. "Those the bugs?" he asked Cody. "Yea, probably, just stay focused and follow the Generals". They walked deeper in and a Geonosian was standing in the middle of the cave. It's eyes were white and it looked discolored. A worm came out of its nose and into its mouth, snot and drool seeping out of his cervices. The clones opened fire but the Geonosian stood firm and ran towards the platoon. "What the hell?!", Jack exclaimed in a frightened tone. Skywalker sliced through the bug, it fell to the floor, the smell of burning flesh pierced his helmet, it made him wanna vomit.

They arrived at a large room. A large Geonosian sat in the middle of the room. She said she was the Queen. Kenobi tried his famous negations but it didn't work, she wanted him and Skywalker in her service. How, Jack didn't know, he was waiting for the plan to be enacted. He saw the same worm that came out of the undead bug earlier. Kenobi was waiting for his opportunity and he took it. He used the Force to grab his lightsaber. Skywalker did the same. The clones used the flashlights on their helmets to blind the bugs since they were used to the dark. They shot out the pillars and they toppled on top of the Queen. They all ran out of the cave, Poggle in cuffs. The undead bugs kept up their chase but got trapped by the collapsing cave. This would be the last time he'd want to be on Geonosis.