Chapter 4: Ringo Vinda and Tup

Ringo Vinda was a rough battle, mainly because he was under the command of Anakin Skywalker and not Kenobi this time, Kenobi was off fighting another battle and Skywalker requested to have Jack come with him as a honorary member of the 501st. Rex, Fives, Tup and Jesse welcomed him. He still wore his orange and white armor, but had "501st Legion: Honorary Member" painted across his stomach. He had just gotten a new robotic eye placed in after being stabbed by a BX Commando Droid's vibroblade in a previous battle. He painted a vibroblade on his helmet after that, to commemorate it.

Ringo Vinda was only tough due to Repubkic forced going up against CIS Admiral Trench. He was outsmarting them with every move he had his forced make. The 501st has just lost ARC Trooper Echo at the Citadel when rescuing Captain Tarkin and Jedi Master Piell, Piell perished after a Separatist ambush. Echo perished when trying to defend his friends, or so they all thought.

Anakin decided to divide the 501st when coming up with his attack. Some of the clones would be lead by Jedi General Tiplar and the other by Anakin, while Doom Patrol was lead by Tiplar's sister, Jedi General Tiplee.

The attack was working. The droids were being pushed back. Then, something happened. Tup became entranced towards Tiplar. He kept muttering, "good soldiers follow orders". He went up and shot Tiplar. The momentum was broken, they had to fall back. Tup jeopardized the whole mission.