Chapter 5: Anaxes and the Bad Batch

The Outer Rim Sieges have begun. The Jedi were strained thin, one general per planet. Aayla Secura with Commander Bly of the 327th Star Corps on Felucia, Ki-Adi Mundi with the Galactic Marines on Mygeeto, Plo Koon with his Wolfpack on Cato Nemoidia. General Grievous was launching an all out siege on the Core Worlds in an effort to get to Coruscant.

Jack was assigned to Kenobi on Anaxes, a planet with a Republic outpost and a shipyard. Admiral Trench had returned and was using an algorithm thought up by the "deceased" ARC Trooper Echo and Captain Rex. The Republic had several open battlefronts on Anakes and were losing every single one. Jedi General Mace Windu was trying to make up a plan with Kenobi and Skywalker. Skywalker, Rex and Clone Force 99 aka the "Bad Batch" has just returned from Skako Minor, they had rescued Echo. Jack felt bad for Echo. He had over heard a conversation between Rex and Echo about ARC Trooper Fives, who had been accused of attacking Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, he had been going on and on about "chips" and how the Chancellor was involved. Commanded Fox of the Coruscant Guard had shot and killed Fives. "Rex, what led Fives to attack the Chancellor?" "I don't know, Fives. All I know is that it started back on Ringo Vinda when Tup killed a Jedi. Fives went back to Kamino with him and went crazy apparently. It's all very...eerie, he went on about control chips and saying the Chancellor was deeply involved". "Rex, that's impossible". "I know, Fives was a damn good soldier and friend, I'm glad I met you boys back on Rishi". "Yea, I am too", "Anyways, Echo, let's get you out and about".

Skywalker, the Bad Batch, Rex and Echo went up to Trench's flagship to allow Echo to hack into their systems. Jack went with Kenobi and Windu to attack the shipyards to drive out the droids. Jack was onboard a LAAT Gunship, equipped with a jetpack. Kenobi and Windu jumped out of the gunship, hitting glass but not taking any shard to their skin. Blue and purple lightsabers lit up the room, Windu tried to negotiate with the droids. "I'm Jedi General Mace Windu, during the course of the Clone War, I have destroyed over one hundred thousand of you B1 Battle Droids. I'm offering you a chance to lay down your weapons and stop the mindless chaos and terror you have spread across the galaxy". The droids looked at each other for a few seconds and one yelled, "blast him!" Red and blue blaster fire screamed across the room. Jack used his jetpack to hover in the air, throwing thermal detonators into groups of droids, shooting long range, his aim never dwindling.

It seemed like the droids dwindling, until Windu got a transmission from Skywalker. There were more droids coming in, per Echo's orders to deceive Trench. Almost as soon as the droids came in, an ion pulse wiped out every remaining droid in the room. Anaxes was won, Skywalker killed Trench and Echo joined the Bad Batch.