chapter eight

Alexander crumbled to the floor with a agonising cry.

He doesn't wanted to believe it. He can't. That can't be true. That man was just lieing. Noway!! But why would he be lieing. Can Sam be that cruel?

Faith . Pregnant. Faith.Pregnant.Faith.Pregnant...........
This two words Repeated in his head like a broken tape recorder.

He not only abandoned his wife. He failed to protect his daughter. His only baby. He didn't even got a chance to look at her. He couldn't bear  the pain of knowing that he caused all this. He was the cause of Faith's suffering. He was the cause of his daughters death. He was the cause of every damn thing which inflicted pain on Faith.

He wanted to hurt himself so bad. He wanted to destroy everything and everyone.  He hated himself . He hated everyone. Ofcourse except his Faith. He cursed and blamed God for  taking his baby away from him and Faith. If  Just the thought of losing his daughter caused him this much of pain. He can't even imagine what she might have gone through. No wonder she shut herself from everyone.

Faith always wanted a baby. Alexander also liked to have a baby but not as much as Faith. He was more than happy and content to have his Faith by his side. Nothing mattered to him much, not even his baby.
But Faith longed to have a baby. Even though she didn't voice her feelings regarding the baby to him, he knew she wanted one. Faith was a insecure girl when comes to family. Alexander never failed to notice the longing look in her eyes whenever she comes across a child. He wanted to give a child to her and complete their family but somehow she didn't get pregnant.

He couldn't imagine the amount of suffering Faith might have gone through during all those days and month bearing their baby all alone , deserted by her husband like a trash. She deserved so much better than him. He doesn't deserve her. He said he will bring her happiness and joy but did he follow his word? No. He only brought her pain and suffering. As if she hadn't had enough of suffering already, she had even lost her baby. How much more can a girl endure?
Having lost all the hope and will to live she finally shutted herself from this horrible world and settled herself in a cacoon.

Sam wasn't done beating that heartless man.  But it seems like he was beating a dead block of wood. No reactions from that man. Even Sam's knuckles turned red and sore from all  punch he gave him but Alexander didn't try the slightest to dodge his punches. Eventually Sam gave up and sat on his sofa with  heavy panting. Afterall even beating others requires lots of energy and he have used all his energy for today.

Alexander remained crumbled on the floor with blood dripping from his face. Anyone would have felt sorry for Alexander and sympathised with him if they saw him in such a state like now. The pain and agony they saw on his face now may melted their heart and moved them. But All this did nothing to Sam. The hurt pain he is seeing right now in Alexander is nothing compared to what he saw in Faith. Sam wanted to be cruel to that man who ruined the lovely girl.
He wanted to see that man suffer more and more to his heart's content. He exactly knew what might make the tycoon suffer more.

Leaving the beaten man on the floor Sam went straight to Faith's room and slowly opened the door.

As usual Faith sat on her bed looking outside the window with a hollow look. Entering the room he went straight to a secret cupboard and opened it. Taking a diary note from the locker he went back to the living area with a grim look. Sam was not at all a serious person. He was always the happy going typhe no matter what...
But today he seemed like a different person. He wondered what he was going to do is right or not. But he was damn sure it would hurt Alexander more if he read his wife's diary.

He don't really know what's written in the diary but he could guess what might be written in it. Most probably writing about her everyday struggle and the cause of her suffering. It will serve that bastard good when he reads how he betrayed her and made her go through so much unbearable things through her own words.

He stood in front of Alexander and threw Faith diary to his face. The diary smacked his already bloody face and landed on the floor with a thud.

Alexander winced from the stinking pain and turned his head in to see the object which landed on his face.

Alexander was drained out of energy. He felt 
like he carried the whole burden of the world in his shoulder.

" What is this ?" He asked in a hoarse voice. He tried to lift himself from the floor but the kicks of Sam in his ribs made him difficult to move.

" This is Faith's diary" Sam said casually.

Alexander furrowed his brows and thought for some time
" Diary????  But Faith don't write diary....." Alexander muttered. Faith don't like to write diary ,that he knows for sure since Faith herself mentioned about her dislike to write diaries.

" Well I don't know ..." Sam shrugged his shoulders and continued " A few times I saw her writing something on this notebook... with tears drenching her papers. Hmmm maybe I have to read it to confirm" Sam nonchalantly replied and bend down to pick the diary.

The next second the diary was gone in a flash from the floor. Alexander grabbed the diary and clutched it to his chest. He won't allow anyone to read his Faith's diary. Even her thoughts belong to him even though he doesn't deserve it. Maybe he will finally know what has happened to her in his absence. His fingers moved on it's own to open the diary and feast his eyes on her cursive writing but he resisted the urge and glared at the man in front of him.

" How come you didn't read my Faith's diary? This diary was with you all this time.... I can't believe it" Alexander probed Sam narrowing his eyes.

" Believe what you...and I don't give a fuck if you didn't believe me. " Sam sneered at Alexander " Hmm and I don't read others diary... Not in any circumstances. It's my unspoken rule " he said shrugging his shoulders.

" But bu-t why would you give it to me??"

" Isn't it clear? I want to make your life a living hell. I want you to know what terrible things you made her suffer. I want you to know how you broke a girl mercilessly who loved you and believed in you. I want you to know how you failed to protect your own daughter and wife. I want you to hate yourself after reading this diary in short " Sam lost his temper and shouted .

Hearing the visitors alerting alarm Sam turned from that disgusting man and walked toward the door panting heavily. He must go to class on anger management he thought . Opening the door he came face to face with two mountains. One was the schum bags bodyguard and another was also a handsome hunk. He didn't waste his time to enquire the strangers identity. Anyways he might be someone related to the other two.without giving a second glance he turned and  walked back inside his place.

Ambrose was surprised and confused. No one has ever ignored him like that. Ever. But this man has ignored him and turned away just like that.

Sanders sharp eyes as usual didn't fail to notice Sam's injured knuckles.
With long strides he followed the direction in which Sam went. Ambrose too noticed the blood in the man's hand fastened his steps.

*****************************************

Hey lovelies...I am sorry for the late update.

Plz don't forget to like and vote. I am very happy for the 2k plus reads.....
Bye bye. See you soon lovelies 🤗