7

Oooooh babbbby babbbbby😈

I'd always imagined my first kiss being sweet, my mate taking me by the hand and pulling me close before laying his lips against mine. Sparks and love and whatever else accompanies the delicious feeling of finally being claimed.

This wasn't the image I'd had in my head.

This was a brutal form of worship as his teeth nicked my lips and those harsh growls leave him with every slide of my tongue against his.

Raeton was devouring my body, mind, and soul with this ravishing kiss.

I'm a mess of arousal and whimpering as he pulls me impossibly closer, my nails digging into his skin as he makes me feel more alive than I ever have. One of his hands is moving downward, going under the shirt that's riding up and gripping my waist like a lifeline.

"I'm sorry..." he groans, barely pulling his lips away before pressing them into me once more. The kiss changes, the pace slowing to a slow—delicious sin as I take everything he gives me.

It's hard, every part of him.

What's he sorry for? I wonder, but don't want to ruin the heaven that's surrounding me as I'm embraced by him.

Raeton gives me no warning before he picks me up, both hands moving down until they're behind my thighs. He easily hauls me upwards, my sound of surprise muffled by his pleasured groan as he begins a walk through my home.

Was this really about to happen?

"Bedroom." He growls, and I throw my hands in different directions as he carries me through the house.

Those hands kneed into my flesh, his erection rubbing me in all the right ways and by the time we've moved up the stairs and into my room I'm trying to remove any clothing that's blocking our way.

"Not tonight, baby. Not tonight..." Raetons grabbing for my hands as he sets me down onto the bed, and stands over me.

I'm confused as I meet his dark eyes, not understanding why he'd awaken this sudden hunger inside of me without following through to help.

"Then what are you doing up here?" I'm hurt, the words coming out as more of a cry than a hiss and the look he gives me tells me it wasn't his intention.
Raeton bends down, knees hitting the floor before grabbing my face with both of his large hands.

"When the time comes for me to take you, I want you to be sure. Unless it entirely what you want then I won't be taking away what you've worked so hard to hold onto." Those endless pools of darkness hold me still, my body shaking with need as my core continues it's begging for relief. "Until then, everyone in this pack and any other will know who you belong to...if you choose me."

"How?" I question, even though I should be yelling at the male kneeling before me and forcing him from my home.

"Everyone who catches your scent will know mine, as well." There's a wicked gleam in his eyes before I'm pushed backwards, my head hitting the soft mattress and I feel his strong hands moving up my legs. "Tell me no, Lilith. Tell me to leave before I ruin both of us..."

I'm sucking in air, trying to think but my mind is so dazed by the impact of his words. I should tell him to go, that I'd never in my life let him take me no matter how long he was okay with waiting.

This male was interested in me, and by the way he spoke is was less of a fuck and dump and more of a...mating?

I fee his hot tongue against my inner thigh and I'm lost in a world of pleasure I've never known, my finger smoving to his hair as I flex my hips upwards with want.