Hinata profile:

This is Hinata

This is Hinata. (Or not. You can choose to imagine him as someone else but he has pink/purple hair and silver eyes so keep that in mind)

 You can choose to imagine him as someone else but he has pink/purple hair and silver eyes so keep that in mind)

This is Hinata with his hoodie and mask.(Don't pay attention about the crappy quality of me trying to colour the hair) 😚✌

Hinata Fujioka:
'Musical/soft type'
15 years old (February 4th)
1st year (Class 1-A)
Blood Type: AB

His hair is brown like Haruhi's but he died it pink/purple.
Silver eyes from experiment.
Feminine face.
Really good looking.
Curvy, feminine body.
The same size as Haruhi.
Homosexual.

Likes:
The colours pink and purple, singing, playing instruments, sweet things, his father and sister.

Dislikes:
People touching him, bullies, people who hurt him or his family, bitter things, being woken up.

Fears:
The scientists, (especially one who was 4 years older than him that was the only one to rape him and out of everyone, he abused Hinata the most), physical contact unless it's Haruhi or Ranka, thunder and lighting, loud sounds, needles.

Relatives:
Twin sister, Haruhi (alive)
Father, Ranka (alive)
Mother, Kotoko (deceased)

Backstory:
When Hinata and Haruhi were 4, their mother sadly passed away due to an unknown illness. Hinata ran from the hospital in tears after he found out the news. He got lost in alleyway and didn't know where he was. A horrible scientist then found him and kidnapped him to be the lab's first human experiment. He was named '001' as he was the first experiment there. The numbers '001' were tattooed onto the back of his neck.

At the lab, he would get abused, tortured and raped by a boy 4 years older than him because Hinata had such a feminine and curvy body and feminine face. You'll find out more about the rapist later on.

He had a lot of experiments done on him, causing him to get the fear of needles, but only 3 experiments worked in him:

1: (Hinata was 7 years old) Ability to read minds. This caused Hinata's eyes change to a silver colour but the scientists didn't notice.

2: (8 years old) photographic memory. He had an amazing memory and he could remember everything perfectly.

3: (11 years old) amazing at academics. He could answer any question correctly. He was like a living 'Alexa.'

He didn't tell anyone about his powers or he would have had to of stayed at the lab for much longer, possibly even his whole life.

When he wasn't being tested on, he used to sing and teach himself some instruments by using wires, elastic bands, poles, sticks and all sorts he would find in his cell. It was a lot easier to learn with his photographic memory as he didn't forget certain notes or movements.

When he was 15, the scientists finally let him go as they thought he was useless as he 'didn't have any abnormal abilities.'

This is where the story begins...