{Not a chapter}

Okay, I want to write a new book. It's a bts fan fiction of Taekook (Taehyung and Jungkook)

I've already got the rough plot.

Anyways, please read it!! But first I'll explain a little what it's about.

Okay so Taehyung is 16 years old. He lives with his abusive and alcoholic father and his son. Yes, son. Taehyung is a teen father of a 3 year old little boy. Everything he does is for his little boy, Mal-Chin.
He works 4 part-time Jobs...for Mal-Chin.
He gets abused...for Mal-Chin.
He goes to school...for Mal-Chin.
He stays alive...for Mal-Chin

Taegyung's father doesn't have a job or anything. He just lazes around drinking and abusing Taehying. Therefore, Taehyung has to work many part-time jobs and he spends the money he earns on the bills and then the rest on Mal-Chin. Taehyung only eats once every few days to make sure that Mal-Chin stays healthy and eats a lot.

Who's the mother you ask? There isn't one. Taehyung is quite special. He can carry a baby.

Now, who's the other father, you ask?

That would be Jungkook. Taehyung's bully. When Tae was 13 and Jungkook was 15, Jungkook.....he raped Taehyung. He immediately felt guilty but he was glad at least Tae wasn't a girl and couldn't get pregnant....little did he know...

Mal-Chin calls Taehyung 'papa' as he's quite a girly cutie. He wears flower crowns and sometimes even skirts. He refuses to ever wear a dress or high heels though. He's quite small too and has overall quite a feminine body.

Jungkook and many of Jungkook's popular friends have had to stay back a few years. They may be rich, but this school doesn't allow to be paid to do something. Jungkook and a few of Taehyung's other bullies are actually in Taehyung's class. When Tae was pregnant, Tae told everyone at school that he was just going to live with his sick grandma for a few months. His grandma is dead. She died when he was 6. When Tae is at school, Mal-Chin goes to kindergarten.

One day in the middle of class, Taehyung and his 3 bullies are in the hallways and Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon are pushing Tae around like usual. Then all of a sudden, running through the hallways is a crying Mal-Chin who's screaming 'Papa' and running toward the one and only Taehyung.

What will the 3 bullies think? What will Taehyung do? And most importantly what will Jungkook do?

Okay, I hope you read it and give it a chance and I think I'm going to put most of my attention on this book while I think of some ideas for 'hoodie' as I'm getting snot of writers block. RIP.

EDIT: THE BOOK IS OUT NOW. PLEASE READ.