{Chapter 2: hoodie}

Hinata pov:

I have been staying with my family for a month now. It's been great catching up with them and Haruhi is still the best big sister I could ask for. I found out she's in her school's host club. She never told me directly... but I found out, y'know... by using some...ways.

I was sitting in the living room, across from my dad. I stared at the envelope in my hands.

"D-dad...c-can you open it for me...?" I asked, nervous.

My dad chuckled before replying, "of course, Hina." I passed him my envelope and watched carefully as he pulled a letter out of it. He started scamming the the text before he had a great smile on his face.

"YOU GOT IN HINA! YOURE GOING TO OURAN!" I gasped as I hugged my dad.

And before you ask, the only reason I want to go to that snobby, rich people school is purely Haruhi who's been going there for a month more than me. I also want to get into college and get a good job obviously.

I got in with a music scholarship. I had learnt a lot over the years. I know how to play guitar, violin, cello, bass and other string instruments. I also know the drums and piano. I also know some wind instruments but there's to many to list off. I love singing too but I'm not sure if I'm that good at it.
(Author: he is. He is WOAH!🤩🥵)

~The next day~
I woke from my dream to my sister shaking me. Normally, I would scream at whoever wakes me up but I was having a nightmare so it's different.

"Morning, Haru.." I said with my tired morning voice.

She chuckled, "Morning Hinata-bear."

"H-hey... I told you to stop calling me that!" I looked at my laughing sister with a pouty face.

"Hmph.."
I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I yawned.

"Aww. Okay, I'll leave you to get changed. I still think it's gross how you sleep shirtless though.."

"Mhm, Alright. And it's perfectly normal thank you very much."

"Yea, yea.." my sister than walked out my room, closing the door behind her.

~1 hour later~

I told my sister to leave before me as I didn't want any of her friends coming up to me. I made sure she agreed to not tell anyone I'm her brother either.

As I walked up to the school I noticed... it's pink. I-ITS PINK?!? 🤩😄 this school surely does have style.

Inside, I'm dancing around like an idiot but outside, I look scary. Really scary. I'm wearing a black oversize hoodie with my hood up, baggy sweats because I don't want people to see how curvy and feminine my body is, and a black mask covering my lower face. I'm also wearing brown contacts so people don't mention my eyes and I tucked my pink hair behind my hood as apparently, 'You're not allowed to have dyed hair here.'

Oh well.
I would have walked with my hair poking out my hood but Haruhi made me tuck it in because she didn't want me to get in trouble. That's why I love her, even though she's only 1 minute and 14 seconds older than me, she acts like a protective big sister. That's one of the many reason I love her so much.

I walk towards the school and I can hear girls and guys whispering about me. It goes a bit like this:

'Omo. He's so scary!'
'Why's he wearing that ugly mask and hood?'
'Maybe he's a gangster!'
'Do you think he covers his face up because of a scar....or maybe he's just really ugly..'
'I wonder what he looks like.'
'Who does he think he is? He looks like a terrorist!'
'Guys, let's stay away from him. We might get hurt.'

I sigh as I walk past all the muttering. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to not tell anyone about me and Haruhi being twins. I don't want her to be treated differently because of me.

I walk up to an office and knock on the door.
"Come in."
I walk in and up to a desk with a lady behind it. She looked at me is if I'm a murderer before stuttering, "W-what's y-your name, sss-sir?"

"Nata."

You may be wondering why i said 'Nata' and not my full name. Well:
1: I don't want to say my last name as they'd automatically know I'm related to Haruhi.

2: I went missing 11 years ago so if I say my name they'd obviously either think I'm lying or a ghost.

3: it's best if no one knows my first name as one of my sisters thoughts I read was about a boy named...Kyoya? Apparently he does background checks. Haha. No thank you.

I use the map that the lady gave me and went to homeroom. I was a bit late but oh well.

I walked to 'Class 1-A' and knocked on the door before walking in and stopping in front of everybody.

"A-ah. You must be the new s-student." I nod before saying, "I'm Nata. Please don't bother me." I obviously meant this in a kind way because I don't want people touching me as when they do, I get panic attacks. But obviously everyone took it in a scary manner and some girl started screaming in terror.

I spotted my sister, ah, sorry, brother, sitting infront of some redhead twins. I gave her a slight nod before sitting in the only empty seat which was behind the two redheads.

They both looked at me before gulping and turning away. I sighed before placing my head on the table and sleeping. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I find these lessons pointless as, well, my last power literally makes me a genius.

Over the next month, people have been calling me 'hoodie' as I always wear a hoodie and mask. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to look creepy but it's better than having people talk and touch me all the time. By wearing this, people thing I look scary and don't want to talk to me or go anywhere near me for a matter of fact.

<><><>

Thank you for reading! Next episode should be out soon. I want people to vote for who they want Hinata to be with first so who do you think Hinata should end with because I want to give them some more good moments than the others soo...

Tamaki

Kyoya

Mori

Honey

Hikaru

Kaoru

Both twins (lmao)

Personally, I either want one of the twins (or both) or Kyoya. But it's your choice and please vote! If no one votes, I'll choose one (or both) of the twins I think because I haven't seen many OHSHC fan fictions with them as the love interests. Soo yea they can have a threesome lmao

Update: y'know what? I think I am going to go with the twins. No one has voted and I want to post the next chapter sooo... I guess there is going to be a threesome 😚✌️

If you don't like that, leave, I ain't stopping ya 💅🏼