{Chapter 4: I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE DEBT!}

3rd person pov:

As Hinata walked out the door, everyone turned to Haruhi.

"Is it true?! Is he your brother?" The three idiots pounced up to Haruhi and started spitting questions over and over again.

"Hinata Fujioka. 15 years old, has a twin Haruhi Fujioka. Went missing at 4 years old, hasn't been seen since."

Everyone had stopped talking now and turned to Kyoya who had already done a background check. Kyoya had seemed to have been annoyed that he couldn't get any more information other than that.

"S-so he really is your brother, Haruhi?" Honey asked as he held Usa-chan to his chest tightly.

Haruhi bobbed her head up and down a few times before turning to the speaking Tamaki.

"Would your brother like to join the host club? He could help you pay off your debt. And why does he wear that mask? Is he really as bad as they say?"

"*sigh* He wears the mask because he is extremely anxious around people with past experiences...a-and that's why he can't join the host club. He's too shy and he has panic attacks quite often. I'm sorry. And, no. He's definitely not as bad as they say. He's a massive softie." Haruhi smiled brightly as she said the last sentence.

"O-oh, okay." Everyone else nodded before finally going home after the long day that they had.

<><><>

Hinata pov:

I was sitting in the living room as I heard the front door open. I ran to see Haruhi and I accidentally read her mind as I looked directly into her eyes.

'It's sweet that they asked..but Hinata is way too anxious around people. He wouldn't be able to help pay off my debt. I'm sorry Hinata, it should have been me.'

W-what?

"DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" I yelled as I ran up to my sister and pulled her into a hug.

"P-please don't think that, Haru... a-and....I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE DEBT."

Haruhi pulled out of the hug to look at me.

"H-huh?"
I know right?... what am I saying. I can't do this!

"You heard me! I'll help you pay off your debt to those stupid rich snobs."

"Are you sure, Hina..? You're going to have to talk to a lot of people..."
please stop me from talking, Haruhi..!

"Yup. Positive."
Kill me now.

"O-okay...." she pulled me back into a hug. "Thank you, Hina."
I-I'll do you proud, Haru. I'll help you pay off your debts.

<><><>

Sorry for the short episode. Next episode will be when Hinata joins the host club so it will definitely be longer.

Thank you so much for reading!!

Ciaoo! 😚✌️