{Chapter 3: Panic Attack}

^^ (Author Note: Hinata is the same size as Haruhi)

<><><>

Hinata pov:
I've been going to Ouran high school for a month now, Haruhi has been going for 2 months. Everyone is completely terrified of me. It's weird because I've never hurt or said anything mean to anyone here. They just think that I'm violent because of what I wear and how I don't talk.

Stupid rich people.

Right now, I'm in my first class of the day; maths.

I'm laying on my desk as usual, with the twins in front of me and Haruhi in front of them.

All I can hear is the teacher going 'blah blah blah' until I hear him say my name.

(Author note: I made the equation below up. Math geniuses out there, please don't comment that it's wrong or doesn't make sense. I know. But just pretend it does, Kay? 💅🏼)

"Nata, since you haven't been paying attention, I'll give you an equation you can work out and you can tell me at the end of the day once you got the answer. I must say, it's very hard but I'm giving you some time, okay?" The teacher picks up a math book that probably has equations and answers in. Ha, he's a math teacher, can't he think of one himself? I still didn't lift my head off the desk when he started talking again,

"Okay, so the equation is -x+sqrt1-x2^4v - 3* 67j¥ + (-87^) - 3/4c ~^(-4t)." Without lifting my head up, in less than a second I answered,

"sqrt2(2x2 −1) x (-18ct^) - 2¥, can I go back to sleep now, sir?"

"Err. Y-yeah, I guess s-so."

Hikaru pov:

As Nata answered, me and Kaoru's jaws were almost on the floor. We turn around and it looks like the whole class is surprised too.

And to think he didn't even lift his head or take a second to think. He just answered. I just wish I could see his face, and by looking at Kaoru, he's thinking the same thing.

~At the end of the day~

Hinata pov:

I'm walking home alone as usual but today I decided to take a shortcut. I was only in the alleyway next to the school, It was terrifying though as I don't really have good experiences with alleyways. I heard footsteps behind me. They got louder and louder until I hear a voice,

"Hey, kid! Have you got any spare money?" By just reading it, it might sound quite nice by asking... but in real life, his voice was deep, taunting and menacing.

I gulped before turning around and saying, "sorry, my family isn't t-that wealthy.."

The middle man, who looked like the leader stepped in front of me before saying, "are you sure about that?" He grabbed me by the waist but then paused. "Huh? Are you a girl?"

Seriously?

I gulped before replying, "n-no..."

"Are you lying to us? We don't like liars and we sure as hell don't go easy on girls."

Curse my curvy body.

"I-I swear I'm not lying!" I started panicking as his grip tightened on my waist. H-he's touching me.
"P-please stop.." I could feel my breathing getting heavier and it started speeding up. I've had quite a lot of panic attacks after I left the lab, but Haruhi and my dad were always there to calm me down.

He chuckled, "and what makes you think we'd stop, princess? The fun's only just begun." I could feel his hands moving all around my body.

It brought back memories from the lab. Memories of...