His Jealousy...

BORUTO POV

I woke up to my younger sister Himawari telling me "Happy Birthday older brother!" Himawari said to me. "Thank you Hima" I responded to her "Come on we have to go to school and after school Inojin will throw a party at his house for you" Hima said "Okay Okay... I will get ready" I said, And with that she left my room. I'm turning 17 today but this is the first birthday party since I had one at 12. Why?  Because everyone else basically forgot about mine but I remembered theirs... But only one friend remembered and that was "Sarada Uchiha"
She has been my childhood friend and ever since my parents passed away in a car accident... She has been by my side no matter what,and slowly I got feelings for that girl. Today I want to confess to her because I can't hide this forever.

SARADA POV

Today I woke up early at 6:00 and began to do my morning routine. Also today is Boruto's Birthday! I already got him his present. It was a heart shaped Caramel-Chocolate that I made by myself but I know Boruto will probably get other presents from other girls and they will be better than mine... But I hope he likes it

-At School-

3RD PERSON POV

Boruto was walking down the hall with his friends "Inojin Yamanaka" and "Shikadai Nara" "So I have been having a crush on someone for a while" said the ponytail light blonde haired boy with light greenish eyes. "On who?" Said the Black spiky haired boy with teal eyes. "On Sarada, she is cute and beautiful she also grew some breast since we were kids also she is really hot too" Inojin said and winked at the last part. Boruto was shocked and had mixed emotions... He was sad and mad! He was mad because Inojin just focused mainly IN HER BODY! "A guy shouldn't care about her body but her personality..." Boruto thought in his head. And he was sad because he would have to compete with his best friend for the girl they liked... "Boruto... BORUTO!" Shikadai shouted "W-What?!" The blonde boy with crystal blue eyes and 2 wiskers responded "You were spacing out for a bit" said Inojin "Oh sorry... I was lost in thought" said the blonde scratching the back of his head. "So what do you think of it?" Said Inojin "About what?" Boruto responded "About me and Sarada?" Inojin had said "Oh... I think it's cool and chill man" Boruto has responded but he wanted to say "Don't you dare touch her!" He was mad because he also loved Sarada... But he loved her with HIS WHOLE HEART AND WOULD RISK HIS OWN LIFE FOR HER!  When they were walking down the school halls Boruto noticed Sarada and he wanted to talk to her so he went to her direction. Just right when he was about to say "Hello Sarada" Inojin pushed him and got in front of Sarada and pinned her against the wall. "Inojin what was that for?  Also I'm feeling uncomfortable..." Said The dark long haired girl with onyx eyes and red glasses. "Don't be afraid baby... I was wondering if I could pick you up at 6:30 so I could take you to the party at my house" Inojin said with a flirting tone "um sorry Inojin but I was planning on asking Boruto to walk with me" Said Sarada with a beautiful blushing face. When Boruto heard this he was glad she rejected him. Why? Because he might have been jealous...

SARADA POV

Inojin had pushed Boruto and he started flirting with me... He asked me if he could take me to the party but I rejected him because I wanted to go with Boruto. Then I got out of his hands and helped Boruto get up. He took my hand and... His felt so warm and strong it was also big "Thanks" He said to me "No problem" I responded with a smile. He then grabbed my hand again and kissed it! I blushed "You're so cute" he said "S-SHUT UP YOU B-BAKA!" I didn't mind at all tho. He then smiled at me... Those big beautiful crystal blue eyes and that smile with his cute wiskers. He was a dream husband! He was so nice,kind,caring and just... ARRRGHHHH HE IS TOO MUCH!

BORUTO POV

She helped me get up and I thanked her she said "No problem" and she smiled at me... THAT WAS SO CUTE WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES AND THOSE GLASSES! I couldn't hold myself back and I kissed her hand. "You are so cute" I said as I smiled at her "S-SHUT UP YOU B-BAKA!" She was blushing a lot and pretended to be angry. But I noticed her smile to the side. Inojin gave me a glare and at that point I knew... I was on a competition of who would get Sarada... I didn't want to share Sarada like that so I decided later I would confess and make Sarada mine because I didn't want Inojin to treat Sarada like that... Until she becomes Hokage I WILL NOT LET ANYONE USE HER! 

3RD PERSON POV

"Boruto-Kun" said a purple haired girl... "Oh hey Sumire" Sumire walked up to Boruto and kissed his cheek then she gave him a hug and kissed his cheek again "Happy Birthday" she said and at this point Sarada had already lost it...

Is Sarada jealous? Better find out in the next chapter! Thank you