Her jealousy...

3RD PERSON POV

Sumire walked up to Boruto and kissed both of his cheek,she then proceeded to giving him a present. The present was a store bought chocolate and a letter. But then something Sarada didn't like...

SARADA POV

 Sumire kept flirting with Boruto and I have to admit I got jealous... I almost lost it when she kissed him not ONCE but TWICE. I managed to control it though. But was she asked next... OH HONEY I COULDN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! "Boruto-Kun I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date later?" Sumire asked Boruto. "NOPE! She just wants him because she is a slut! I love Boruto deeply... And I at least want him to know how I feel because maybe he will choose HER. I'm just a ugly nerd with glasses and I... NO! I WON'T LET HER PLAY WITH HIS FEELINGS!" I thought

BORUTO POV

Sumire asked me out on a date... I mean... She is not ugly but she is not my type and I know she acts like a whole slut "I'm sorry but I-" Just then I felt someone hold my hand. Their hand was so soft and warm also smaller than mine. It was... Sarada's! "Boruto would you please accompany me to somewhere?" She smiled at me like a puppy and i couldn't say no " Yea sure" I responded then she gave me that cute smile and I smiled back

3RD PERSON POV

Boruto and Sarada began walking and they both got a stare from their enemy's inojin & Sumire they both ignored them and kept walking but Sarada wasn't done making Sumire jealous... She then grabbed Boruto's arm and laid her head on his shoulder. "What is this for?" The blonde asked "Secret" The dark haired girl said. They both blushed and smiled at each other but behind them both of the enemy's made a evil plan.

INOJIN POV

Boruto was now my rival and I wouldn't let him take Sarada,I made a plan to stop him... The plan was really evil and good. I would make Boruto flirt with another girl in front of Sarada and then I will comfort Sarada and slowly she will fall in love with me and not him. But the only problem was... How am I gonna get Boruto to flirt with another girl? OH THAT'S PERFECT! Now I just have to wait until the party starts and BOOM! Sarada will be mine >:)

SUMIRE POV

FUCK YOU SARADA! I will make him mine! I need to think of a plan... PERFECT! I will make her make out with another guy in front of Boruto. Then he will think she is a slut. But how will I make her make out with a guy? hm... THATS IT! Now Boruto will be sad and I will comfort him and make him mine. Sarada Uchiha... It's over for you! >:)

3RD PERSON POV

As Boruto was walking in the halls he noticed Inojin telling Shikadai his plan and he thought "W=WHAT HE PLANS TO DO THAT!?" But another thought came to mind "Why would Shikadai betray him? Out of the 3 Shikadai and Boruto were best bro's no matter what..." But right when he was thinking that... Shikadai punched Inojin and walked away saying "I won't betray my bro like that" Boruto knew that Shikadai wouldn't betray him like that. Then Another thought came to mind... Meanwhile while that was happening Sarada had seen something like that too! Sumire had told Cho Cho her plan. Sarada couldn't believe her eyes... Cho Cho had betrayed her! Sarada felt sad and mad but she would get revenge! Both Boruto and Sarada would tell each other and make their own plan.

BORUTO POV

I have to tell this to Sarada! And I will make my own plan with her, I think I have the perfect one But she might now agree to it... I felt my cheeks hot and I realized I was blushing because of the idea

SARADA POV

I have to tell Boruto about this! But I need a plan... Hm "Wait I know!" Right at that moment I felt my cheeks hot and I realized I was blushing mad at what my plan was..."I know he might not agree but it's the only way!"

Thanks for reading this :D I have a youtube channel and it's about Borusara too

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSqjmHD9ivVaBqcICgY707Q?view_as=subscriber