A date?

3RD PERSON POV

"A D-DATE!?!" Sarada shouted with one of the biggest blushes she had in HER LIFE "Y-Yes" Boruto said back "You don't have to if you don't want to..." Boruto said with a embarrassed tone "N-NO! It's not that!... I actually want to go on a date with you" Sarada smiled almost tearing up because she was so happy "Sarada... You don't know how much I wanted to do this 'ttebassa!" he said smiling at her with a medium blush. "How about we go on one after the party?" he said with an excited tone like if he wanted the party to be over already "Yeah of course" Sarada responded with a innocent smile even though inside she was dying of excitement and happiness and more (Basically almost all the feelings that express the feeling happiness in some way)

BORUTO POV

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.... SHE SAID YES!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD CRY OF HAPPINESS! But I think Sarada was about to because I saw a little mini tear on her right eye... I just wished that the party never happened... I want it to go just because it was a excuse to flirt with Sarada and make her fall for me! But... I had a little plan... I'm going to kiss her to make it even more believable. I KNOW THAT WAS A BIG RISK!! BUT I WANTED TO... I JUST... FINE I WANTED TO KISS HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER OK? i hope she takes it okay...

SARADA POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!? I'M SO HAPPY I COULD HUG HIM!!! OMG MAYBE I CAN CONFESS OR MAYBE HE LIKES ME BACK!?!? Okay... Sarada calm down...But I'm so excited! I wish we could just skip the party and go on the date! But I guess we have to go... "Sarada-Chan I want to tell you something..." he told me with a low tone "What is it Bolt?" I asked him "What... What nicknames can I call you?" He asked me embarrassed "H-Huh?" I was so confused...  I mean... I call him Bolt because I think it's cute and I don't think he minds... and I wouldn't either... "Like... You call me Bolt.. and I like it... But what can I call you?" He asked again "B-Bolt" I said before I started to laugh "What's so funny 'ttebassa!?!" he asked embarrassed "I- I" I couldn't talk right because I was laughing so hard. After I calmed down I told him "Bolt,I'm fine with any nickname you give me!" I told him ABOUT TO BURST OUT LAUGHING AGAIN! "Hm... What is a cute nickname I can give you..." I stopped ant then repeated what he said again in my head "CUTE!!?!?!" A "CUTE" NICKNAME!!?! "B-Bolt? W-Why did you say cute?" I asked nervously "Oh! Well you're pretty cute when you get embarrassed and... Pretty much everything you do is cute to me... So basically your're cute!" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!? I started to blush madly again at his statement "W=Whatever you baka..." I mumbled BUT he heard "Haha! What's wrong with that? You are cute!"

3RD PERSON POV

Boruto and Sarada kept on talking and laughing until they got to Inojin's house. "Okay cutie. we are here!" "Cutie?" Sarada asked "Oh yeah... So that's my new nickname for you! I told you that you were cute so I'm calling you cutie!" Sarada was blushing and was happy at the same time... "But..." Was all Sarada said before interrupted by Boruto "Hey! You said it was fine with ANY nickname I gave you" "Ugh you're annoying!" She said trying to sound annoyed but she was secretly happy inside "Yeah Yeah! Whatever cutie!" Then they were about to enter Inojin's house...