Date Part 1

3RD PERSON POV

As they were driving to the restaurant Sarada got bored and decided to mess with Boruto so she sat her head down on his shoulder and went on her phone. "W-What are you doing?..." Bolt asked Sarada "Oh nothing..." She said looking at her phone. Bolt stopped at the red light and peeked at Sarada's phone and saw her going thru music on Soundcloud. She picked one of X's songs (xxxtentacion is literally the best rapper... He is the legend that will never be forgotten!) He looked at the song title and it was names "Ex Bitch" He wondered why would she pick that song... I mean... HE WAS her best friend and he KNEW she had never been in a relationship...Or at least he thought he knew.. She put her headphones on but Boruto realized the light had turned green and he had to go now or else the cars behind him would start to beep at him. He shrugged it off but he still had the thought on his head meanwhile Sarada was still listening to the song.

SARADA POV

Hey
Hey
Hey, I just fucked my ex bitch
Pull up on the next bitch
Like, "What's up? Give neck, bitch"
Please open your legs, bitch
No, I'm not your daddy, bitch
But I can be your daddy, bitch
Grab my legs like a caddy, bitch
Really wanna fuck, send the Addy, bitch
Know your daddy 'bout it
You a real bad bitch with a attitude
Know the whole school was fuckin' you
Really mad a nigga was cuffin' you
Really make a nigga uncomfortable, hey

The lyrics got stuck to my head for months now... It's just... I don't know... I like it,,, I thought I could relate to it... I laid on Boruto's shoulder to mess with him and he smells sooooo good! I know that sounds creepy but he is my best friend and he does smell good not in the creepy way though! I loved being close to him because it was so comfy and cozy... 

So where we go as we walk this lonely road?
So where we go?
So where we go as we walk this lonely road?
So where we go?
Hey

X made me feel calm... His songs were so good! I loved this part because I had felt this same way some time ago because of something with my family and people...I looked at Boruto and he shaked his head back to the road. I could tell he was looking at me but It was probably just because I was in his shoulder so I shrugged it off. "Sarada..." I heard Bolt say "Yeah Bolt?" I responded back "I-I.. I'm sorry for kissing you earlier..." He said sounding disappointed "Oh Bolt... You don't need to worry about that! I know we were both drunk and we couldn't control ourselves" I said because... I didn't mind at all...Isk know anymore...

3RD PERSON POV

"Hey we are here" Bolt said to Sarada "Oh o-okay" She felt really nervous and unconfident "Here take my hand" Bolt said as he reached out his hand and Sarada slowly put hers on his big hand... Her hand fit perfectly in the middle though... They got out of the car and got into the fancy restaurant.  "Okay... Sarada calm down! Pretend it's a normal date with Boruto" Here we go...