Chapter 1

Kensi leaned back in her desk chair. She flung her dark brown wavy hair down off her shoulders and down the back of the wooden chair.

"Ugh! Where is Callen?" She asked annoyed that he was late. G was never late.

Deeks silently glanced over at his partner. Her mis-matched eyes sparkled with the light in the open bullpen.

"Deeks? Are you okay?" Sam asked seeing him stare at his female partner.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine." Deeks said startled.

A loud whistle blew from the left. "New case," Eric yelled heading back to OSP.

The three agents looked at one another worriedly as they stood up and jogged up the stairs.

"Where is Mr. Callen?" Hetty asked noticing his absence.

"Right Here." Callen said emerging from the doors. "Car broke down and my partners phone is dead." Callen glared at Sam.

"Its charging G. At my desk." Sam defended.

"The case." Kensi said. She was standing next to her partner, Deeks, leaning on the island table.

"Navel Captain John Kally was found beaten and tortured..." Nell started.

"Isn't that the Officer who was reported missing a few months ago?" Callen interrupted.

"Yes, and it appears that he was kidnapped and tortured for info." Nell explained putting an image on the screen.

The picture showed a mangled body in a wooded area. His face was covered in dry, caked blood and his eyes were bloodshot. Scars and bruises covered his body.

"Ok, Kensi, Deeks, you guys go to the crime scene and we will take the family." Callen said turning and walking out of OPS followed by Sam.

Kensi and Deeks looked at each other then followed Sam and Callen.

Im Gunna try to write a Densi fanfic. Idk how it will turn out but i hope you guys like it!
Comment
Comment
Comment