𝟎𝟎𝟔 || 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

"𝐇ans, do you think the Simpsons new seasons gonna come quicker or later?" Ashley asked, fumbling with a pack of shoelaces in her hands as the elderly man was sharpening her blunt skates.

The man laughed. "I'm not sure, Ashley."

Ashley shrugged, swinging her legs back and forth on the table and chewing on some Twizzlers. The small silver bell that hung above the door chimed lightly when someone entered, that someone was talking none other than Adam Banks.

Her eyes looked down at him, her head tilted to the side when Adam gave her a small nod and placed his skates on the table. Hans and him spoke about what needed fixed but Ashley, busy eating and staring at Adam had zoned out of their conversation.

"Hello."Adam pulled her out of her thoughts, causing the girl to jump back and smile softly. Adam looked back down at his shoes, feeling slightly bad for startling her.

"Hi."Ashley smiled softly, unwrapping a candy cane from its clear plastic wrapper and handing the boy the peppermint sugar stick.

Adam took it with a nod, placing the candy cane in his mouth and shoving his hands into his pockets. The silence dawned upon them, the only sound was the blades hitting the machine.

"So..your skates broken too?"Ashley asked, turning her head to the side and watching his skates get sharpened in Han's fancy machine that she wasn't allowed to touch for some reason.

"No, just dull.."Adam looked around, he wasn't sure on how to hold a conversation with such a chatty girl.

Ashley nodded. "Mine snapped."

Adam laughed, looking up from the floor and towards the snapped skates on the table that was still to be fixed if it was possible to still use them. Ashley shrugged, biting the candy cane in half and kicking the bottom of the counter.

"How did you do that?" Adam questioned, looking away from the skates and at the sweater Ashley was wearing. It had her name stitched onto it, but spelt completely wrong.

"I jumped on the- well, Averman jumped on them." Ashley rolled her eyes, fixing her eyes onto the sweater he wore. It had nothing on it, instead it was just a plain burgundy knitted sweater but burgundy looked nice on him.

"Oh. That's unfortunate."Adam sighed, he heard the door open as the bell chimed and his dad appeared with an annoyed look on his face. He held the skates in his hands, and his wallet tightly in his grip.

"Bye Ashley, Bye Sir."Adam bid goodbye to Hans and her, and Ashley decided he wasn't that bad of a person.

Hans smiled, handing the skates towards Ashley. "Here you go, some brand new skates!"

They looked bigger, but that didn't really bother her. A smile fell on her face as she took them happily, and jumped from the counter.

"Thanks, have a good christmas Hans!"Ashley waved goodbye, running out the store to her mother's car.

With Adam Bank's skates.

yeah it's short ik. ur welcome