Chapter 58 - Yusuf

This night was the night I had been waiting for, but now I didn't even know why I was acting naively. Was it because Fatimah was already my wife or what? I mulled over as I walked downstairs with our leftover food. I didn't even finish taking the stairs when the crockery was taken from my hand by Aisha. "Go back, I will help you with this" She said.

That was my niece, remember?

"Thank you" I said about turning back when my phone began ringing. It was Adnan. He'd returned back home safely. We talked for 20 minutes or so before he ended the call after having told me to take it easy with Fatimah.

Actually, he was very funny!

Hmm, I sighed returning back upstairs.

The mansion was so quiet, it seemed many people have returned back to their houses. The remaining ones however seemed to be fast asleep already, which ofcourse is good.

But wait a minute,

What if my wife is also fast asleep already? No, she shouldn't even be because I would never let this first night pass the two of us.

I quickly ran back to our room, hoping she was still awake but then I found her in her nightgown sleeping? "Shit!" I uttered sadly. And just then, she rose her head. Wallahi, I had never been happy in my life. She was sleepy, obviously, but she had to be patient with me because I would not sleep well if I didn't get what I'd been dreaming for ever since I fell inlove with her. "Did I woke you up?" I queried, wrinkling one of my brows.

"No, I couldn't sleep!" She adjusted into a sitting position. "And... I don't know why!"

Hmm maybe you need me, baby... I thought.

"Don't worry, you will sleep after this" I said gently walking over to her. She wasn't even scared as I thought she would be. She stayed mute, and that was how I gently placed my lips on hers and began kissing her gently. It seemed to be her first time, so I guided her. 

After a while, we averted for a breathe. The way she was breathing, I had to smile at her. "What??" She queried in a whispering tone.

"Nothing" I said looking into her eyes. "I just love you, Fatimah. I love everything in you!"

"Everything?" She wrinkled her brows.

"Yes, even this..." I pressed her breast, hence she huffed. "I thought you will shout at me"

"No, not anymore" She smiled a little bit.

And the next thing I did was to kiss her again. Let me not use too much strong language, our first night went perfectly well and I could say Fatimah was the best of all women. I mean, I had slept with many women before but none of them tasted like Fatimah. Indeed my uncle was right, marital intimacy would forever be the best, he was absolutely right about it!

May Allah forgive me for all my sins, Ameen.

...

The following day, I was the last to get out of bed. Fatimah was perhaps in the bathroom, I could hear her washing something. I heaved a sigh and withdrew from the bed, just then I found out what I did to Fatimah; blood! I only smiled and then went to her in the bathroom.

"Good morning" I greeted.

"Morning" She sniffed, rinsing her nightwear.

"Hmm, the blood is normal for a virg..." I said as she quickly cut in while lowering her gaze.

"I know!" She said.

She didn't seemed okay, but I was sure it was normal. Even the pain I'd caused her in the night was enough to make her act that way.

"If you are done, tell me so I can take my bath and pray in time okay?" I said and she nodded. "Good!" I pecked her and left the bathroom.

Minutes later, she came out all wet and then told me she's done. So I went to the bathroom and did my own. And when I came back, she had changed, prayed fajr, and had replaced the bedsheets already. Also, she had selected a cloth for me to wear which I humbly did. It was like I was a king, she went out and then brought breakfast for me. "Eat and gain more strength" She said and then went to the mirror to adorn herself. And what did she meant by ...gain more strength? Lol, if I should gain more strength wouldn't it be bad for her? 😂

"Qudrah and the rest, are they gone?" I asked.

"No, they are downstairs" She replied slowly.

Wait a minute,

Why is she acting weird?

I should ask her!

"Fatimah, is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes, what?" She turned looking at me.

Hmmm!

"Sorry, I thought I hurt you... you know" I said.

"Ohh" She turned back at the mirror. "You see, the thing is I... I feel bad the fact that you had used that thing on... on many women before"

Her words made me to drop my food.

Thus, I withdrew from the bed and walked over to her. "Are you doubting my medical result?" I asked hugging her from the back.

"No!" She stared me through the mirror. "If you don't understand me just forget kawai"

"Baby, I understand. And I am sorry" I said.

And before I knew it, she broke into tears. I had to cuddle her, and Alhamdulillah since then she had never talked about that again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another night update...

Happy reading💖