Drowning

A wild, reckless 16-year-old girl's life is turned upside down when her mom sends her to live with her siblings that she didn't know she had. She discovers that she has a twin sister and five brothers. She doesn't let anyone see her emotions. She is forced into a world in which everything seems like a lie. She has to go through changes in her life that make it seem like her life is falling apart. How will she cope? What if she doesn't let her walls down, yet her siblings don't give up hope for her? Join Bailey on her adventure through life.

✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕✕

Thanks for choosing to read this story. I have read a lot of siblings' stories and I never could relate to the main character. So I choose to write this story. I'll try to update as much as possible. If I don't upload a lot, that means that I am busy with my other stories and I'll continue writing on this story as soon as possible. If you enjoy this book, leave a vote or comment.

If you leave a vote and leave a comment, I'll go over to your stories and I'll vote on every chapter on your story. All you have to do is vote on my chapters and comment.

Also, don't be afraid to leave your feedback. It could be negative or positive (I prefer positive though). That is how I learn and become a better writer. Thanks for taking the time to read this story.

 Thanks for taking the time to read this story