ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: 𝕎𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠

*3rd 𝙿𝙾𝚅*

Jake walks into the front door and slams the door. 

"I don't even know why everyone is being so over the edge and dramatic. The girls barely saw them." James says, trying to save his ass. 

"They literally know their names.", Levi says. 

"It still isn't that serious. They don't know anything about what we do or what they do. So can we just drop it and act as nothing happened? The girls are going to be curious because of how you guys are acting."

Jake just leans against the wall, arms folded and eyes glaring a hole into Jame's head. 

"Okay," Jake says.

"Okay? What do you mean okay?" Levi asks. "He literally risked everything. Just because he didn't want to be stuck with the girls. And all you have to say is okay? Really?" Levi threw his hands up. 

Jackson rubbed his chin, watching the scene in front of him unfold. He hadn't remembered the last time one of the boys fought back to Jake. The only time he ever did was when his dad left for the first time and left Jake in charge. He was going through his rebellious phase and Jake didn't let him go to a party, therefore when Jackson snuck out, Jake locked him out all night and in the morning, Jake had a few of his men "teach him a lesson about disobeying". Jackson looked down at his hands, tracing the scars on his left hand. 

"Levi, please for the love of God, shut up and stay out of it," James says while clenching his jaw.

Levi chuckled and stood up, slowly proceeding to James. 

"Say that to my face, Mr. I am suddenly so tough."

James stood up and faced him, getting ready for a fight. They haven't fought each other since a "misunderstanding" that happened last month.

Mason chuckles and leaned his head back. He always loved watching his brothers fight, it always entertained him more than Netflix. Unless he was the one getting scolded, then he just felt like burying himself 10 feet underground.

Levi grabs James's shirt collar and lifts his fist in the air. 

"HEY!" Jake yelled while turning on his 'I'm in charge so you listen to me' mode. "Don't you even think ab-" 

Levi's fist collided with James's cheek causing him to fall to the ground while cupping his chin. 

Mason grinned and clapped his hands, proud of Levi for not putting up with James's shit. 

Jake shot him a glare and marched over to Levi while Jackson shot up on his feet and fastly went over to James to hold him back. 

"You dick." James struggled against Jackson's grip. 

"Both of you calm your asses down. The next person to throw a punch will receive one from me. Understood?" Jake says while holding Levi against the wall. 

No one said anything.

"I said, understood?" He grabs Levi's chin to force him to look at him. Levi's piercing brown eyes staring back in defeat. 

"Yeah, whatever." 

Jake pushes him into the wall one last time as a warning before taking a step back. 

"James, do you understand?"

"Crystal."

Jake nods and Jackson lets him go. 

"Now that that is over with, you two," Jake points at Mason and James, "go to your rooms. Jackson, Levi, and I have some business to take care of thanks to someone." Jake eyed James, who grunted in response. 

The two boys headed up to their rooms while the other three head down into the basement. The basement was simple yet elegant at the same time. It was like a miniature apartment. There were 3 office rooms where Jake, Levi, and currently Jackson, till their dad gets back, work. Outside in the main room is a couch against the white painted wall, a tv, some tables that were next to the kitchen. There were also a few spare bedrooms for 'business reasons'. 

The boys grabbed their laptops and sat on the couch. 

"Get comfortable boys, we have work to do."

688 Words

12/28/2020