ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖

I make my way to the dining room with Levi following me. I am too angry to have tears in my eyes, too angry to feel anything. I sit down next to my twin. Not even caring about the stares from my brothers. 

"What-", Mason got cut off by an angry Levi

"Don't even ask." 

Why is he mad? I am supposed to be the mad one, not him.

He walks to a cabinet and places my electronics in it. Locking in with a key he grabbed out of his pocket. He walks over to the table and takes his seat next to Jackson.

"So, I made it onto the football team today. Coach Becker is already being a pain in my a-" Mason then again gets cut off.

"Continue that sentence and you'll end up just like your sisters. Grounded." Jake says with his eyebrows raised. Mason rolls his eyes and continues to eat.

"CoNtinUe tHaT seNtenCe AnD yOu'lL eNd uP jUsT lIkE yoUr sIsTerS. GrOunDeD." Harper mocks him under her breath. 

Jake clears his throat. 

"Sorry."

"Speaking about being grounded, what did you two do today?"

"Oh you know, we went to a party and then to a wedding. Oh, and we went to the beach. What else did we do today, Harper?" I ask, scaracism dripping off each words.

"Umm. We to Six Flags and on a 4 hour road trip with our boyfriends. And, don't forget how we went to that concert!"

"Oh yeah. Silly me. How could I forget."

We chuckled. I looked up to find mused faces staring back at us. Jake's especially.

"We're kidding," I rolled my eyes. "We just went hung out in my room." Harper says.

"Oh really. So both of you didn't jump out of your window and go to the park with your friends? Huh?"

Harper and I looked at each other. "Wh-what? No?"

"Don't try and lie your way out of this."

I crossed my arms in frustration.

"How did you know?" Harper questions with shock on her face.

"I have my ways."

"No, you're just a stalker. There is a difference." I butt in.

James chuckles. Jake, Levi, and Jackson gives him a sharp look.

"Here is what's going to happen. You," Jake points at me. "Will give me your phone. You," He points at Harper, "Will give me your penny boards. Then, you'll finish your food and go to your rooms for the rest of the night. Do not come down. Since we can't trust you two to listen to us and stay home, you'll be coming with us to the mall tomorrow to pick out your school stuff."

One, How did he know we took the penny boards?

Two, Why can't we come down

Three, This bitch actually thinks I'll give him my phone. In his dreams. 

I stand up and make my way to the stairs.

"How about no on giving you MY phone since you do not pay for it." I make my way to my room without looking back.

"I STILL THINK THAT YOU'RE A STALKER!" I screamed crossed the house. I slam the door and locked it. 

I changed into a hoodie and some spandex. I grabbed my phone and call my friends.

It goes straight to voice mail.

I try everyone and none of them answer.

Great.

I lay back in bed and call mom.

After a few rings, she finally answers.

"Hey mom. I think I am ready to come home."

"Oh that's lovely."

"Yeah, Harper and I got grounded and-"

"Yes, I miss you too"

"Huh? Mom, do you understand what I am saying?"

"I can't wait to see you too! I have to go! I am very bus-"

The call ends.

"Goodbye to you too."

I decide to give up and I charge my phone. Hiding it under a table just in case someone tries to look for it. 

I curl myself into a ball and play with a piece of my hair. 

I lay there, just thinking about life. How my friends are probably moving on without me, forgetting me slowly. How my sister is probably already tired of me and it's only been a few days. How my brothers who are supposed to treat me like a princess, hate me. How my mom doesn't care that I am so far away from her. How I don't feel like I belong. I have nowhere to go. Noone to go to. How I want everything to go back to normal.

But, That's just life.

863 Words

7/21/2020