ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕆𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕞𝕖

(Edited :) )

Once I finished getting unpacked, Harper gave me a tour of the house. 

She showed me the kitchen, the bathrooms, her room, the living room, the movie theatre (Not surprising that they have one), the backyard, the game room, and where our brothers' offices are. We came to a halt at a door.

"That's the basement. The boys go down there to do god knows what. I've never seen what's down there nor do I want to. Most of the time when the boys have friends over, they either go down there or to the game room. And that is pretty much the house. We are allowed to go to the pool in the backyard whenever we want, as long as none of our brothers have their friends out there. Well technically they've never said anything about going out there with them, but their looks say it all. Besides, that's just awkward."

I nod as we go back to my room. "Okay, so at dinner, we have a family rule where we all have to eat together."

I roll my eyes. "Great"

"Don't worry, I hate it just as much as you do. But, I usually keep to myself and when I don't, let's just say that dinner usually ends with me storming up to my room or someone running out."

I laugh. Yup, that's my twin. "So high school here is pretty much the same as your old high school. Obviously, I am in the same grade as you. The other twins, James and Mason are Juniors. And Jackson is a senior. I usually try to stay away from them at school. Their friends are little assholes so I don't usually come out of my room when they are over. And god knows, they always have to be over. School starts next Monday so it gives us enough time to go shopping for new stuff. I also know what it feels like to be the new girl so you can hang out with my friends and me."

"Wait. School hasn't started for you yet?" I was shocked. It was already September.

"No. Our school likes to start later than the college here."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"So dinner is in a few minutes. Do whatever you want until then. Usually, Mason comes and gets me for dinner so he'll probably do the same for you. If you need anything, remember my room is right by yours." Harper gives me a smile and leaves.

I decide to facetime my friend. I lay on my bed and facetime Dylan. He has been one of my oldest friends. We used to hang out all the time. Maddi and I used to drag him by the hair to the mall where then he complained nonstop till we bought him food. He was right by my side when I found out that I was being sent off. 

Dylan answered the phone with a loud, "Heyyyy"

"Hey, Dylan."

"I thought I told you to text me right when you get there so I know that you didn't jump out of your mother's car on the way there?"

I laughed. "I didn't jump. Although, I did think about it."

We laughed. "So how is it?"

"It's weird. I didn't realize how much I missed my twin until she was standing in front of me."

"Awww. That's sweet. How about the demons, sorry I meant your brothers."

"Haha. Very funny. I already wanted to punch one of them the second I walked up to the door. I miss you guys. How's our friend group?"

"They are doing okay. Maddi has been moppy and Blair hasn't been making any mean jokes or teasing me which is worrying me. The boys seem sad too."

"Tell Maddi that I miss her and tell Blair that I miss her as well. Also, tell the boys that I hide some candy in a box at Maddi's house just for them."

"What about me???"

"You guys can share."

We laugh.

"So, I saw that the video went viral. The principal is so mad right now. I still can't believe that you-" Dylan got interrupted by Mason who walked in my room. Ever heard of knocking

"Sorry, Dinner is ready and you need to come down."

"Yeah, I know. I'll be there once I am done."

He just stared at my phone, nodded, and he left.

"So much for privacy," Dylan said.

"Yeah. I got to go. Thanks for actually answering the phone this time. Love you."

"Love you too,  Bay"

I set my phone on the charger and went downstairs. There were voices coming from the dining room. I walked to the dining room and all of the voices fell silent. I didn't bother to look at their faces, I felt my hatred for them rising. 

They left me. Taking my twin who had no idea what was going on away from me. They didn't even think about me. 

There was an empty seat by Harper. Thank god I didn't have to sit next to one of them. I sit next to her. My plate was already filled with a salad and a steak. All of it looked delicious but there was a problem. I look up to see everyone staring.

 I looked over to the end of the table to see the one and only, Jake. He is the oldest one. See he is the one I really hate. He is the one who took Harper from me. He separated us. 

"Long time no see. I've missed you, Bailey."

"Yeah, well I haven't," I muttered quietly while playing with my food. 

Everyone went quiet. Harper silently giggled. Everyone still heard her. Yup, definitely my twin. The boys glared at Harper. She went quiet.

"So, I saw that you have unpacked everything that's good." Levi. He used to tease me and constantly pick on me as a kid even though it wasn't a fair game since we are three years apart. 

"Yup." Well, this awkward. 

After a moment of silence, Mason and Jackson start to have their own conversation. Soon, everyone starts to have their own conversation. 

I start to eat my salad. Good thing I am not hungry. Harper and I start talking about what TV shows and Movies we like when out of the blue, Mason said, "So, Bailey. Were you talking to your boyfriend?"

Everyone quieted down. Great, just what I need. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"The dude you were talking to on the phone." He stared at me. 

"You mean Dylan?"

"Sure, whatever his name is."

"No, He isn't my boyfriend. Mind your own business."

"He sounded like your boyfriend. He even said that he "loved you"." Mason and James let out a laugh. 

"Were you eavesdropping?" Now I was getting mad.

"It's a yes or no question."

"No, dumbass. He is gay."

Everyone was quiet. They were glancing at each other. Harper let out a laugh.

"Your face. Oh my god. You're such an idiot."

Mason glared at her. 

I rolled my eyes.

Oh lord help me. 

1208 Words

6/17/2020