twenty one pilots.

- Ashton -

"Freedom!" I yelled as I walked into the school. I had been stuck in my house for three days. I love my mum, but she acts as if it's the end of the world when I'm sick. People stared at me when I yelled. Someone purposely bumped into me, causing me to lose my balance. Luke caught my arm and steadied me.

"On second thought, I think I might still be sick." I said, turning around and walking. Luke grabbed my bag and pulled me back.

"Come on. You don't have a choice." He said, dragging me with him. I groaned.

"I'm going to drop out of school to become a rock star." I said, crossing my arms and pouting. I followed Luke reluctanly to our homeroom class.

"You have fun with that." He said, flashing me a smile. I poked his lip ring.

"I can sing, you know. Somewhat. Oh, and I can play the drums! That's gotta count for something, right?" I asked. Luke sat in his seat and I sat on his desk. We normally got to class early and hung out like this. It's an empty classroom so it's not like we're bothering anyone.

"Possibly. I can sing, too, I guess. And play guitar. Maybe we'll start a band." Luke said, leaning back in his seat. 

"We should. Calum and Michael can be in it, too. We need a name." I said. Luke sat back up.

"Whoa, you're seriously up for it? I was just kidding..." Luke said. I shrugged.

"Why not? We could actually be good." I said. He nodded.

"Okay. What ideas do you have for a band name?" He asked. 

"Off the top of me head?" I said. He nodded. I nodded back. 

"5 Seconds of Summer." I said. That's the only name that came to my head. 

"I'm impressed. I actually thought you'd pick a pretty shitty name." He said. I flicked him in the ear.

"Nice to see that you have faith in me." The bell rang, meaning people would start to arrive in the classroom. I leaned down and kissed Luke before going back to my own seat. 

~

luke_is_a_penguin: i told calum and michael about the band idea in biology and they said the idea didn't suck

insomniashton: so you're in?

luke_is_a_penguin: yeah

insomniashton: and are they?

luke_is_a_penguin: most likely yeah

insomniashton: yay!!!!! maybe we'll become famous and we can quit high school.

luke_is_a_penguin: we'll have to start small tho. like youtube or some shit. and seriously ash it's our senior year and we have like three months yet

insomniashton: lol i didn't even apply for a college

luke_is_a_penguin: what why

insomniashton: bc my grades used to be shit. i knew i won't get into any college i would actually want. 

luke_is_a_penguin: why are your grades shit i thought you were smart

insomniashton: i am smart. very smart tbh. i just didn't care about life before my senior year. i didn't bother to turn in any assignment bc i didn't think i'd actually be alive to graduate high school.

luke_is_a_penguin: awe babe i know you'll make it to graduation <3

insomniashton: i love you <33

luke_is_a_penguin: i love you too <333

insomniashton: ooo i get to give you a band

luke_is_a_penguin: go for it

insomniashton: twenty one pilots?

luke_is_a_penguin: linkkkkk

I got the link to Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots. Some people think this song is weird, but I absolutely love it.

luke_is_a_penguin: tbh i love the kind of music that's like that song

insomniashton: same

insomniashton: how the FUCK is it already 1 in the morning

luke_is_a_penguin: go to sleep you nerd

insomniashton: wow thanks

luke_is_a_penguin: i love you!!!!! nighty

insomniashton: i love you too!!! goodnight.

~