1 - Trim The Excitement

Sunflower 🌻
Chapter 1 - Trim The Excitement.

Now when you are walking down the hallway, excited because it's the last day, of the last year, in college, which means no more education, walking to you locker to empty it up and go home, comes someone like Bethany.

Bethany is living the high school life... But in college. She is the "it" girl. With her short blonde hair and a Victoria's secret model body, that she calls fat, she is the popular person here. It's just like mean girls... But not mean. Everyone loves her... to hate. All the guys want to be with her or want to be her friend. Luckily, all the guys our age are her friends. And only her friends. Because she is not single. All the girls either wants to be her or wants to be her friend. Best friend.

The lucky girl, Hailey, is her best friend. But not so popular. She is the follower. And the brains while Beth is the body. She helps Beth in tests and exams, and if they get caught cheating, which they call sharing, they get out of it before you can say "Ryan Reynolds".

Both of them are unsepreable. Beth the nice, popular, but mean on the inside, friendly, masked chick. Hailey the super nice, kind hearted, Beth doesn't deserve her, intelligent, beautiful, pretty girl. And Me. Yes. I am their friend.

"Hey y/n!" They both chirp while I swing the heavy back pack on my back.

"Hey Beth!" I hugged her and turned to Hailey. "Hailey." I high-fived her.

You see... Hailey and I are not exactly friends. She loves Beth more than anything. And I love Hailey and care for her and respect her because she has been Beth's friend for over 6 years. So.. she kind of is bored from her, but she still loves her. In Hailey's perspective, I'm stealing Bethany away from her. Or that's how I think it is. But in my perspective, I just want to survive college as I saw that there is a "mean girl" and all, so I decided to be her friend.

"What are you guys doing here? Are you going to invite me to hangout with you guys and the group? Because I'm going to "kindly" decline. You know I don't like hanging out with them. They judge me about marvel and editing and stuff-"

I was going start blabbering about how awesome the edited and CGI-ed Endgame was, before Hailey entrupted me by saying "relax, y/n. We're going to invite you somewhere, yes, but not with the group." What? We never hung out with a different group.

I guess they saw confusion drawn on my face because Bethany said "we are not going to hang out with another group, y/n. ..... Well, not exactly, but-"

"We never hung out with another group, Beth, we never betrayed Natalie, Gigi, Lillian, Ava and Naomi!"

"Y/n.... LET THE.." Hailey looked around her realizing that she raised her voice. "Let the woman talk!"

I bet she mentally face palmed herself.

"It has something to do with my secret" it seems serious because Bethany lowered her voice enough for only both of us to hear.

"Wait wait wait." I said catching their attention then turned to Hailey. "Do you know about this?"

"About what?" Hailey questioned.

"About the "hang out" thing. Do you know where are we going or with whom?"

"Guys-" Bethany started.

"No, that's why I'm shutting you up to listen to what she is going to say" Hailey said completely ignoring Bethany.

"Ok thank you but-"

"Then why are you acting like you know it? I thought you knew it" I said trying to annoy Bethany, and I guess Hailey got the hint because she kept going on.

"Wait you don't know it? I thought you knew it!"

"For real-"

"If I knew it she wouldn't have come here to my locker with you"

"But why not come to my locker? I don't know about this either"

"I don't know but-"

"Why didn't you tell me about it, Beth?" Then she turned to me. "You know, y/n? I, Hailey Malcolm, didn't know about it!"

I acted surprised and said "No shit, Sherlock!"

"You don't say, Hailey!" Bethany acted taking Hailey and I's attention.

"Ok guys for real." Bethany said while making shapes with her hand in the air. It's what she does when she is talking serious."we're going out with MY group." She said while throwing her hands in the air, Hailey catching it half way through the air and put it back down.

"Hailey wait." Then I turned to Bethany. "What do you mean YOUR group?"

"I mean..." She said while she came closer to us. "Tom knows that today is our last day so he wants us to hangout with his group. And by his group I mean Zendaya Coleman, Jacob Batalon, Harrison Osterfield and Cole Sprouse. He invited Cole because he wants to hang out with him, so he invited him."

You see... This is a secret only Hailey and I know.

That the famous Tom Holland and Bethany Wesley are dating.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you guys think? Should I complete it or should I not?
Please vote and comment.

xoxo,
Saz.