4 - Trim The Love

Sunflower 🌻
Chapter 4 - Trim The Love.

Two weeks.

14 days.

Yay life!

"I still have to tell my mom-" I started.

"You're 22, not 12, y/n." Hailey snapped. While I justed huffed and walked behind them alone. At least I got my own world with me in my back pack. I have my laptop and some comic books, in the same back pack that I used in college. It's cool, I like the bag, so why not?

The world of editing. Where everything can change, even you can. But won't. You control it. You either make it perfect or imperfect. This is my only escape from the cruel world that I'm living in. I sure sound selfish when I think about controlling everything. But I don't see it like that. I see it as how when you change something, it won't hurt you. It's actually quite the opposite. But in reality. People change to the worse, they hurt you, so that they can heal. Nice people get hurt more. Because when people hurt them, to get better, They dont hurt other people in order for them to heal. They just don't like people experiencing what they have experienced. Sometimes-

"It's ok if you don't want to stay. We may not bother you either ways if you wish." Haz whispered walking beside me on my left. Why do people have to always cut my thoughts? Now tom came and is on my right.

"Or maybe not" Tom said. I scowled at him and he just smiled at me.

~~

"Y/n... This is your room." Haz showed me and I entered the room. It was beautiful, and huge! It had creme walls and a big bed in the middle, with a vanity opposite to the bed's wall, A huge balcony to the right of the room. Two night stands on either side of the bed, a huge wardrobe on the left side of the room and a door beside the wardrobe. I guess it the bathroom door. The room door is on the vanity's right.

"Are you even going to stay her-" the poor guy was cut off by Hailey's squeals, I can see a shade of pink on his cheeks. Some one has a crush! Imma add this to my to-do list.

Y/n's to-do list:
1. Get Hailey and haz to go on a date.

Perfect.

"Yes she is." she said.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are. I already got you your clothes. Remember when we hung out at your house to study-"

"More like playing with my make-up"

"Which you don't use." She added. While I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes I remember, what does that have to do with what we are in right now?"

"I stole some sweatshirts, btw why are they all from the swish store and suspicious Antwerp? What are those names?" She didn't give me time to answer as she completed. "And some leggings. I also got the red dress." My eyes widened.

"NO! NOT THE RED DRESS."

"That is the fanciest dress you have"

"More like the only dress I have" i muttered.

Haz then coughed and said. "There is something called shopping."

"Brilliant!" She said. Why does haz keep blushing? I know you like her. Cut the fantasies. He's too cliché For God's sake.

"Ok get out. I need some privacy" I said while shoving them out of my room... Literally.
I closed the door behind them then walked 2 inches into the room before the door opened again.

"What do you want now??" I said.

Hailey came inside then walked to my vanity, stood in front of it giving her back to it. "We will come to get you when we are ready to go to the swimming pool. I got 5 swim suits and will make you borrow one. Whether you like it or not."

I went up to Hailey and hugged her. She is the best."thank you" I said.

She the responded with "that's what friends are for" then she she put the room key on the vanity's table and got out of the room while closing the door behind her.

~~

5 minutes passed while I was scrolling through my phone, then Hailey texted me that we will not hangout today because tom has work to do.

I took this opportunity to start editing the short film I directed, wrote and even produced. It's a short film that will be released on YouTube and it will probably get like 15 views from Beth, Hailey, Ava, Lilly, Naomi, Gigi, Natalie, Josie, Stella, Mary and Nora. The other 4 views are from Josie, Stella, Mary and Nora replaying it to tell me what I did wrong in the editing. You see... They work in marvel studios and edit, CGI and put graphics in the movie. They are my highschool best friends. We were a group known as the nerds who were obsessed with marvel, and now look at us. Well, them. They WORK at marvel.

We were the kind of nerds that the bad boys would fall in love with and our story would be cliché. But no. The universe decided to make people bully us for who we are, what we read, what we love and what we deserve. Boys even disguised themselves as nerds to use us. We were naive. Senior year rolled down then we became who we are now. We became the nerds that people don't notice when walking down the hallways. It was better. Till now, we choose to either be lesbians or to be straight but not get into relationships. Scared of getting hurt from boys or maybe we know the truth about them and their games so we just quit the game before it even starts. So we prefer fantasies, scenarios, expectations than reality. When we edit videos, movies or montages, we make it the way we want it, where the end will always be a happy one. So Nora and Josie decided to become lesbians in which they believe that girls don't hurt other girls. Only boys do. Stella decided to be bisexual. She believes that girls don't hurt other girl, and she also believes that her prince charming is somewhere out there. Mary and I decided to stay straight to prove to every girl that she can live without a man. Not me tho. I read romance books, we all do, but I read them then cry when he hurts her or leaves her while my friends be like: "of course he would do such thing! He's a male. They hurt you when they are bored!". I don't believe in that tho, and neither does Mary.

Mary and I believe that not all men are bad. Not all men are like
Sage Abraham.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The thought about "Sage Abraham" just came to my mind when I wanted to write a cliffhanger.

Expect me to end every chapter in cliffhangers because I have no idea how to end a chapter with out putting a cliffhanger at the end of it.

I also hope the story makes sense...

Nothing exciting has been happening lately in the story. Because it's still the 4th chapter and also it is detailed so this fanfiction may be longer than the other fanfiction (Unspoken Feelings).

Or maybe not.

If there are any questions regarding the story you can comment about it on its paragraph.

Please vote and comment.

xoxo,
Saz.