0 - Prologue

When you get bullied for the thing you really love by the closest people in your life, you just build your walls up high.

And when other people from a different world, a world full of Dreams that will happen sooner or later, meet you in your world, a world full of negative energy coming from heaven knows where, and expect to see a better world, but see quite the opposite, he stands there looking at you in "awe", but stands there looking around you in "oh".

But when the two, utterly different, people collide and make a 3rd world where anyone can be anything. This is where people can hurt other people. This is where fantasy begins.

Although when you get to know them, you see the world in their point of view. And when they get to know you, they see your world... In YOUR point of view.

This is where you try to hide the truth, and you succeed in doing that. This is where your self esteem is high, but you never lied to yourself. This is where we lye peacefully, surrounded with people's judging looks and words. But most importantly, this is where you will find yourself, this is where you will find answers to unasked questions. This is where you will find help without asking for it. This is a new version of you.

And that all happens when you meet him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
This Fanfiction will only take place in Your point of view (POV). And if necessary, will Alternate between a POV and another.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Intro might seem really bad but the story is really good.

A true story of a mystery person who will be named by y/n.

Your name.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Not based on a true story but based on true personalities.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Should I publish it or should I not? Please comment