Part 13: The Hills

Blue walked Liara to her Grandmother's home as the sun set behind the Honey Hills, his gun gripped tightly in his hands, one arm over her shoulder.

As the front door closed Blu placed the gun in the waistband of his pants and grabbed Liara by the waist and held her close, pressing her back against his chest. His head rested on top of hers. Tightly he held her in place, taking in her scent, and covering her in his. The Wolf in his head staking claim over her.

He thought for a brief moment he had lost her and Barrett may have killed her if he hadn't came along. These thoughts made him feel uneasy, made him feel panicked. He couldn't lose her.

"Are you alright?" She asked him craning her arm around to cup his face.

"No, I'm not. I thought he was going to kill you." Blue hadn't realized just how much he cared for Liara until she was in danger.

"He didn't. You protected me, you saved me." She said turning around. His eyes were sad and low he didn't want to look at her.

He was a man who had been taught long ago to control his emotions so that no one could control him. Now here he was, an anxious mess, worried for his woman. "Liara, what if I'm not there to save you? I don't know what I would do if..." He couldn't say it.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm fine." She smiled trying to assure him so he would stop worrying, but the fact was, she wasn't sure what would have happened if Blue hadn't been there. That Kota would have killed her.

Blue looked into her eyes with a loving passion that made her feel like she were the only woman in the world, "Liara I...I care about you."

"And I care about you."

Gently he kissed her lips, but Liara pulled away. His eyes followed hers, stepping forward to fill the space between them, he rubbed his cheek against hers, like a animal marking loving marking his territory on his mate.

Her Heat began to build as she felt her heart thumping in her ears. Delicately his hands caressed her back and slowly traveled down and gripped her ass. The way he touched her made her wolf purr and her body melt into his.

She tried hard to regain her senses, "Blue, I have something to tell you."

"Later." He brought his lips back to hers.

"No, this can't wait. It's about Mika."

"Later." He murmured against her lips. Blue already knew what she was going to say and right now he didn't want to discuss Mika or her afternoon tryst with him. What he wanted was her, nothing else mattered.

"Blue..." She moaned as he unzipped her denim skirt and slid his hand into her panties, he palmed her pussy and moves in slow circles. "Mmmm...Wait. I have something to tell you about me and Mika."

He stuck his thumbs in the thin string of her panties and pulled them down her legs until they hit the floor, along with her skirt. "You have nothing to explain to me." He said looking up at her kissing her knee and his tongue gliding up her thigh.

The way he touched her made her Wolf prance and groan with excitement. But Liara had to say something, she had to. Mika was weighing heavy on her concious. They were best friends and she couldn't come between them, she didn't want to hurt either one of them. But her words were stopped short as Blue consumed her pussy lips in one suckling kiss.

"Blue!...oh my God..." She mumbled feeling his tongue trace a heart around her clit in slow but firm laps.

As her knees weakened he caught her, holding her ass in his hands as she nearly lost balance. Her Heat was pounding at her core, her walls contracted and her whole body warmed and begged for him to fill her achy center. But this was wrong. She wasn't the kind of woman to do this, she had feelings for Mika and Blue and could not hurt them any longer.