Part 14: Exhausted

Liara waited for Blue to barge in her room with a furious rage. But he didn't, he paced outside the door, mumbling to himself, trying to think of what to say. Liara was a hothead just like he was and  they wrong word could turn into another huge fight. He wanted to yell and tell her how betrayed he felt. But he couldn't, she was not his woman.

They never officially claimed one another as mates or she wasn't his girlfriend. Though that's what he wanted. When he heard Kota's had attacked the Cade's he felt his world start to slip away. He was terrified something had happened to her or Blue. Losing either one was not an option. He had lost too much already. Though he was furious with Blue, he was not ready to lose him. Somehow he had built this unspoken connection with Liara and Blue that he couldn't break and he didn't want to. It scared him knowing how much he cared.

The jealousy he felt made no sense to him. He was jealous that Liara had touched Blue, he was angry that Blue had touched her. Him and his wolf had mentally staked claim over both of them. They were his. He couldn't help the way he felt, it made little sense to him. But he felt it.

Taking a deep breath Liara flung the door open startling him. No longer could she wait for him to scold her, she was going to face the angry Wolf head on. "Mika, we need to talk."

With look of distaste he replied, "I don't know what to say to you right now Liara

With look of distaste he replied, "I don't know what to say to you right now Liara. I have nothing to say." The scent of sex and Blue was all around her, making his cock swell, despite his anger.

"You look like you've got plenty to say, so just say it."

"Say what!" He yelled.

Most would have backed down when he raised his voice but Liara was not most people, she was not afraid of him, and she knew he would never hurt her.

"I don't know Mika. Say you're pissed off. Call me I'm a slut or say that done you're with me. Whatever it is, just say it!"

He looked away punching the wall, leaving a crack along the stone. "You're not a slut. You're in Heat."

"So then, you're just done with me?"

"No!"

"And for your information, I slept with Blue because I want to. My condition had nothing to do with it."

"You slept with him to get back at me!" He blurted out, frustrated that she looked so beautiful and smelled so good and frustrated he couldn't touch her.

Crossing her arms she rolled her eyes, "Is that what you think? That I would have revenge sex with someone just because you rejected me?"

"Then why Liara?"

"Because I wanted to. I wanted him. Just like I wanted you. Difference was Blue was honest about his feelings, he wasn't a fucking coward, like you!" She stepped back trying to calm her emotions, her Wolf was pushing the limits again, trying to assume control.