Part:16 Bacon, Eggs, Revenge

Something yummy seduced her hunger. The smell of Bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausage, hash browns, biscuits, gravy and fresh fruit. She could smell it all so distinctly as if it were sitting right in front of her. A thunderous growl rumbled her stomach. She hadn't eaten much in the last two days and Liara was famished. Her body felt weak. Between Mika, Blue, her exhausting Heat, going on the run and the Kota's, she needed a vacation.

When she tried to sit up she noticed Blue had one arm wrapped around her waist. Even more surprising was Mika who had one arm on the other side of her body, his hand resting on her ass. The low hum of their sleeping wolves vibrated in their chests making her wolf pur.

Perplexed by this sleeping arrangement she stared down at the boys. Blue's peaceful expression fade to a small frown as she moved his arm from around her, making sure to not wake him. Fully asleep Mika nuzzled her breasts with his face, a small smile on his lips. The tiny flame of her Heat was burning out but yet she still hungered for them both.

When she tried to move Mika's hand to his side, he moved it back to where it had been, gripping her tighter, palming her ass cheek. Trying not to laugh she slowly she moved his hand again, his face scrunched in protest, but he remained asleep, keeping his arm down at his side.

Like a worm she squirmed and inched free of their possessive holds and slithered off the foot of the bed. Woozy, she stood up dusting off her legs, staring at the two big men laying in bed. There was a small space between them where she had been. Mika's hand reach out for her and ended up finding Blue's instead.

Their fingers interwined and Blue placed Mika's hand on his hip. Slowly they rolled closer to one another, their foreheads nearly touching as they closed the gap between them. The sight of them this close was cute. But also made her walls moisten and heart skip. Whatever Heat she had left was ready to rise to a boil.

But what had she missed? The last time she saw the two of them they were ready to tear each other's heads off. Now they were in bed, cuddling her like there was no anger between them all? Or had they just fallen asleep next to her?

The smell of food took her from her thoughts, her legs were weak and her stomach felt like someone was twisting her insides. Moving as silently as possible Liara opened the creaky bedroom door and slipped out. Immediately she bumped into Simona.

"Shit, sorry." Simona yawned.

"Where's Caleb?"

"Asleep in there." She pointed to the last bedroom at the end of the hall. "He kept watch over Charlie all night."

The pair walked together to the dining hall they had seen the night before. Both smelled the culinary heaven filling the hideout. But the Dining Hall was empty as it was when they arrived.

"Okay so...where's the smell coming from?"

"I dunno." Liara huffed. "But I'm fucking starving."

"Me too. What's through that door?" She asked.

She pointed to the wooden door across the way from where they had entered last night. Both looked to one another, curious and hungry.

"I don't know. Blue said we were supposed to stay here. The Elsefire's are over there." A sliver of anxiety vibrated her voice.

Simona shrugged, her stomach grumbling again. She felt just as weak as Liara and she cracked open the door cautiously. Slowly she peaked her head in.

The heavy door opened to a single hallway that opened to another large area. The smell of food wafted towards them making their mouths water and their stomachs rumble.